7.31.2010

the cross

Whatever your cross,
whatever your pain,
There will always be sunshine, 
after the rain .. 
Perhaps you may stumble, 
perhaps even fall, 
But God's always ready, 
To answer your call ... 
He knows every heartache, 
sees every tear, 
A word from His lips, 
can calm every fear ..
Your sorrows may linger, 
throughout the night, 
But suddenly vanish, 
dawn's early light ... 
The Savior is waiting, 
somewhere above, 
To give you His grace, 
and send you His love .
Whatever your cross, 
whatever your pain, 
'God always sends rainbows 
after the rain ... ' 

40 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/31/2010

    Very reassuring words Ruth. Blessings to you and yours this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Ruth, for posting. This is so true. Our god will always be there for us all! I hope you are having a wonderful and blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good lesson to remember ... God does not give us more than we can handle. We must have faith .. and let him guide us!... Blessing you my dera friend!! HHL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth you always have such beautiful inspiring posts that leave your readers reflecting! Have a great weekend and lots of fun today!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful words of life Ruth, this is great, thank you and God bless you on your Spiritual Sunday, hugs and blessings, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ruth!

    Thanks for hopping over and commenting on my latest post! Glad to know you enjoyed it! Have a blessed weekend too!

    Btw, I posted the same article about the cross as well in my old blog. Truly inspiring! :D

    Oh and also, not sure whether it's just me, but when I browse using Firefox, I can't see to be able to click any links in your blog at all! I have no problems if I use IE8

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jenny,thanks for stopping by. i did find out, while trying to access my blog from another computer, that i can't seem to be able to click any links and i don't even know why..:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming my follower too, I have followed you also, hugs my new friend, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ruth!
    This is such a sweet post and I love the beautiful poem.
    PS Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL!
    Made me tear up a little :)
    Happy Sunday!
    XO
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was beautiful, Ruth ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ruth! Thanks for commenting and following my blog. I am here to follow you back. :)

    That is a very inspirational cartoon. I want to show my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a great illustration. The poem is so beautiful.
    Thank-you,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this....God is awesome.
    Blessings,
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  15. So thankful HE is with us, always there to help us! What a beautiful poem you have shared today....I am so thankful HE offers us each one these promises!

    May you have a blessed weekend my sweet friend

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the way you presented this, thanks for sharing! Have a Blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love this! thanks for posting Ruth.
    Have a great day and a fabulous month August!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous8/01/2010

    Thanks for posting this!

    Looking forward to reading more. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. great post and beautiful lines... a great reminder... thanks Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful food for thought!

    Pictures certainly are worth a thousand words.

    Thanks also for the 1 Peter 2:12 quote on your awards entry. I'll be pondering that today. To think that people who accuse you of doing wrong now because they don't agree with your beliefs will glorify God for them when he comes is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That was beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Songberries

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi There! What a great lesson; thanks for sharing!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great image this cartoon is! Have an awesome Sunday! :)

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for posting this Ruth! Spoke to my heart..:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous8/02/2010

    Very beautiful! Thank you Ruth for following me on my new blog. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  26. It has been quite a while since I have seen this...thanks for sharing it ~ it is a good reminder for me today!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the poem! It's very inspiring, and so true! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  28. what a lesson to learn from this post. Thanks for sharing Ruthy dear!!

    Lots of love..

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a beautiful illustration and love the poem. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  30. Have a great week Ruth! Thank you always for your sweet comments!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am SO linking to this, Ruth! I LOVE it! It really gets the point across, doesn't it? Thank you so much for sharing...

    Have a great week!

    Hugs!

    ~ Miss S.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow! That is such a humbling thought. Thank you so much for sharing. You have certainly brightened my day.

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a great cartoon! I really like this!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Ruth, thanks for stopping by my site! Great blog focused on Him! I've not seen this graphic before, it's really moving along with that beautiful poem! So reassuring of His love for us, thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  35. great post. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi! I am a new follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday

    Hope you can stop by and visit my blog!
    http://shining2save.com

    Have a great week!
    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  37. Dearest Ruth, I have to say once more, you are an encourager, and one with a gentle spirit. The stick diagrams give the greatest analogy I love it. God bless yoy CML

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi found you on Rachana blog..liked yur blog alot..

    Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  39. Like the way u have written .Nice cartoon also

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥