hey friends, i hope you all are having a great week. i'm having a really busy week at work and i'm a little sad because i won't be able to get those beautiful shoes (my previous post). my size is 5 and they only have sizes starting from 5.5. too bad isn't it?
besides, Ruben and cousins are leaving this weekend. days are literally flying. i can't seem to get enough time to sit down and talk to them as much as i wanted to. i'm almost wishing there're more than 24hrs in a day. seriously!
besides, Ruben and cousins are leaving this weekend. days are literally flying. i can't seem to get enough time to sit down and talk to them as much as i wanted to. i'm almost wishing there're more than 24hrs in a day. seriously!
but there's one good news, i'm getting three days off!! and that means i'd be able to visit y'all my beautiful bloggy friends and read your posts!!
and for now, i'll just continue to watch and enjoy the beautiful evening sky...
isn't God simply the best artist?

oh hon,
ReplyDeletei'm so sorry you aren't getting those china blue. but don't you worry you'll find better ones!! Lots of love and hugs..
Citz
wishing more than 24hrs in a day? well that makes two of us! i'm sorry about the shoes Ruth...better luck next time..:)
ReplyDeletethats a beautiful picture of Bangalore's evening sky. so happy you're getting three days off!
Your shoe size is a FIVE??? I wore that in first grade :-( I'm a 10-11 now... lol
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture!!! :-)
Hey, Ruth!
ReplyDeleteAwww... it must be kind of sad to know that your family is leaving for home, soon... But look at the bright side: you DO have those three days off soon! Take some time to do something fun that you enjoy! And if you have too much to do to "take a break," make your tasks fun! After all, life is what we make it, right? ;) Enjoy your week!
God bless.
P.S. That picture is gorgeous! It's a wonder people can claim that all just happened by accident! :D
Bummer about the shoes! I hate that. My feet are a little wide and so I have the worst time finding a pair of cute shoes that are actually somewhat comfortable. You know what they say tho - pain is beauty. so not fair! haha
ReplyDeleteGod is an amazing artist! I love sunsets :)
@The Mrs, yes i do wear size FIVE...:) and you wear 10-11 now??? wow. prolly sizes are different in the U.S from that of the Indian sizes..:)
ReplyDeleteThanks all for visiting me..:)
hey sweets, too bad about the shoes. but wait till i start a shoe fctory... i'll make the cutest ones for ya OK???
ReplyDeletebeautiful picture of the evening sky. love that. take care girl.
awwww...they don;t have your size? oh no!!
ReplyDeletelets just enjoy the day and look forward to the three days off sweetheart.
I would be sad too that they don't make those shoes in the right size. They are really nice! I hope you have a super day Ruth! Yippee for having three days off! Enjoy them! You deserve it!
ReplyDeleteMama Hen
Hope you get some rest and relaxation...you deserve it...and the shoes. :-)
ReplyDeleteHi there!
ReplyDeleteI think I've mentioned before but I have had some trouble posting comments in your page. I don't know if other bloggers have similar trouble or if it is just me. I'm able to do it through my IPhone but not through the desktop. It computers are crazy things:)
Anyway, I really liked those shoes but, it is unfortunate that you won't be able to get your feet in them any time soon.
Aw, that stinks about the shoes :( I hope you are enjoying your 3 day weekend though! That sky is absolutely gorgeous!!
ReplyDelete