its 5.30 pm now... i just woke up and got out of bed and me... just me, all alone in my apartment and loving it...:)
working night shift isn't so hard after all... i leave home for work at 5 in the evening and come home the next morning at 4. the first week was difficult for me and i felt terribly sick... as you all are aware i was in bed for a few days... the second week became better and the third week went by very quickly.. i've only two and half more months to go..yay!! i must thank all you sweet ladies who prayed and are praying for me... i love you all!!
and hey, i made myself a new blog button...:) just squint your eyes towards my side bar and you would see. i was so inspired to try my hands on it after seeing many many beautiful blog buttons that caught my attention.
i have no intention of stepping out of my apartment... the only time i step out would be for Church. i'm going to have a home alone weekend. while concentrating and working on readjusting my sleep and eating schedule, my poor apartment has been left unattended.... i can sense dust everywhere...:( and those of you who have been following my blog for sometime would know i'm quite impetuous. i keep changing my blog layout and backgrounds... i love the current theme and looks... i might stick to this for a while. what i'm trying to say here is, if i can't resist this impulse to rearrange, things in my apartment might be on the move momentarily... i love new looks anyways...
before i get started with the cleaning... i must celebrate a yet another award from Miss Szymanski of In Defense of the Christian Faith. Miss Szymanski is one of the kindest person i know. Not once have i visited and left her blog without learning something new. The Busy Buzzer of Buzzing the Day Away has also awarded me the same. Thank you Ladies!! I'm so honored to receive this from you!!
the rule of receiving this award states that the receiver is to pass it along to 12 other blogs...whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world. i know there are many blogs that deserve this award but here are the 12 blogs i decide to pass it on to....
Just For LoveDesigns by Mandi
Leksi Designs
Daisy Fleur
Congratulations Ladies!! Your positivity and creativity have so inspired me... i've always enjoyed reading your posts. I will be visiting y'all to notify you sometime tonight.. but if you happen to see this before i get to your blog... please do grab it.
Thanks for visiting me...
Have a great Weekend!!!

Congrats on the award! Glad you're adjusting to your new schedule! I'm grabbing your button. It'll on the buttons to blogs I love page! :)
ReplyDelete~Maggie
so glad to know you are adjusting to your new schedule. love the new blog layout and the color theme. and great job on the button... its beautiful.
ReplyDeletepraying for you. have a great home alone weekend;)
Love,
Ron
Praying you have a restful and refreshing weekend!
ReplyDeleteYou did awesome on your blog button and congrats on your award!
enjoy your time alone at home...have a great weekend!!
ReplyDeleteLove the button... its beautiful!!
I love your new design and the new picture of you. It all looks great! I used to have to work nights and it is difficult to adjust to. Fortunately, when you go back on days it's not quite so difficult to adjust. And congrats on the award - you deserve it!
ReplyDeletexo Erin
I just wanted to let you know that I have a little something for you as well...over at Hope Whispers...thank you again for this wonderful award, you are truly sweet and a blessing to know. :-)
ReplyDeleteenjoy your weekend and good luck with the cleaning...:)
ReplyDeleteAwww... thank you for the kind comments, Ruth! You are so sweet, which is exactly why I awarded your blog! :D
ReplyDeleteI like the new look of your blog, and the button is beautiful. I don't have too many buttons on my sidebar, but I just might grab this one! ;)
Glad to hear that you're doing better. Enjoy your weekend!
Thanks so much Ruth, you're so kind :) My first ever award, from my first ever follower! xx
ReplyDeleteHey Ruth, that is so great that you are getting used to the work time! I am sure it must be a hude adjustment! I am glad to know you are feeling better! Congratulations on your award! I am grabbing your button and adding it to my Bloglove!
ReplyDeleteMama Hen
Glad to hear you are adjusting to t he new schedule :) I hope you enjoyed your weekend,and congrats on the award!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award - you definitely deserve it! I have 2 kids and a hubby and I am NEVER home alone. But, guess what, my daughter is at the beach with my aunt and grandmother. My son is at the beach with his best friend. My hubby just left to go stay a few days with his hunting buddy so they can bate up some deer and hang some trees stands for hunting season so I am also HOME ALONE (just sun, mon, and half of tues)!
ReplyDeleteYou are so sett! I always ebjoy reading your posts as well! I hope you weekend at home was relaxing and productive! Happy Sunday!
ReplyDeleteBrooke
http://leksidesigns.blogspot.com
Thank you SO much, Ruth! I am beyond honored that you picked me.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to do a post about it.
Lots of love!
Laura
P.S. Your blog is an inspiration to me as well : )
Thank you so much for giving me an award! I'm honored! :D Thank you!! :D
ReplyDelete