Ruth those are super! I love the color! I have not worn heals in so long, but I would wear those! Thank you for your sweet comment! I am pooped out, but we had a lot of fun! make sure to stop by and see pictures! Have a great night!
Oh I think I need em too:) Hey Ruth, I attempted to leave you a comment earlier but, I wasn't able to. I see you had other comments so I'm guessing it's just my computer. Anyway have a great day!
thats beautiful... go for it sweets..:)
ReplyDeleteMy friend you deserve to treat yourself!!! they are beautiful!!! HHL
ReplyDeleteRon,
ReplyDeleteLOL... you!
i gotta wait till my paychecks..sigh..:))
@HHL...oh thank you!! {{Hugs}}
ReplyDeleteI want them too...they are so lovely
ReplyDeletegirl those are candy to the eyes! i want them too. i do!!
ReplyDeleteme tooooooooooo. i need them..:)
ReplyDeleteThat's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThose are gorgeous! I think you deserve a treat.. go for it :)
ReplyDeleteRuth those are super! I love the color! I have not worn heals in so long, but I would wear those! Thank you for your sweet comment! I am pooped out, but we had a lot of fun! make sure to stop by and see pictures! Have a great night!
ReplyDeleteMama Hen
LOVE these!!
ReplyDeleteOh MY!! they are awesome! I can just see you in them too! Let us know when you get em' k :)
ReplyDeleteBig hugs to you!
Oh I think I need em too:)
ReplyDeleteHey Ruth, I attempted to leave you a comment earlier but, I wasn't able to. I see you had other comments so I'm guessing it's just my computer. Anyway have a great day!
Hey Ruth, I just love these shoes! Thank you for stopping by! I hope you are having a great week!
ReplyDeleteMama Hen
Oh my...I LOVE those!! :-D
ReplyDeleteoh yeah...me too love them..have them :)
ReplyDelete