7.18.2010

In the Pink Award, A Reason to Smile this Sunday:)

Sweet Carrie of Hope Whispers awarded me this most beautiful In The Pink Award. Thank you Carrie! I feel blessed knowing you. You are always very inspiring and this friendship makes me smile everyday...:)
Accepting the Pink Award does not end here. There are a few wonderful rules to accepting the award and they are as follows: 
Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.  Share 7 things about your self. Pass the award to 9 fellow bloggers that inspire you.  Let them know about the award. :-)

So thank you again Carrie! Carrie writes the most beautiful poems. I highly recommend that y'all visit her page, you will enjoy it.

7 things about me...
1)I am petite tiny...an inch short for 5....:) now you can picture! 
2)I can't fall asleep without reading something. 
3)As soon as i get up i have a cup of red tea. My day is incomplete without it. 
4)I'm a college drop out. I did for a good cause though..:) 
5)I was teaching before i join the corporate world. I hope and plan to get back to teaching in a few years.
6)I'm very forgetful. I take notes so i could remember, but i always end up losing my notes. 
7)I detest HATE anonymous text messages. Of late i've been getting tons of them from a guy at work who doesn't have the decency to identify himself. 

And here are the 9 bloggers i'm passing it on to: (not in any particular order)
On Love, Faith and Family. ~ Tiffany is a sweet Lady who just became a mother. Please show some love and go and visit her!

So, blog awards, cleaning done, good food, having plenty of rest...... ah i have every reason to SMILE!!! I'm linking up with MamaHen at Mama's Little Chick. Lets spread the smile... come join us!!!
If you don't start out the day with a smile, it's not too late to start practicing for tomorrow.  ~Author Unknown

Happy Smile Sunday!!!

18 comments:

  1. Ruth, congratulations on the awards!!

    Your last post when you speak of re-aranging things had me smiling.... when I was able to do move things independently - I was always "organizing" a better way...lol. especially the kitchen cupboards.

    Thank you so much for passing the Sunshine Award to me. You words inspire me. Have a wonderful Sunday and I am wishing you were abl to readjust your sleep, eating etc. - from night shift. Blessing HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I really like the new look! and your button is adorable!!! HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for my award Ruth - how sweet of you!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very forgetful too.. hehe. Congrats on your award... you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7/18/2010

    Thank you so much for the award! Can you send me the html code for the award button? I can't wait to share with other bloggers too who all deserve this award!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Ruth, Posted it here and also joined the Smile Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7/18/2010

    Well, duh! Why didn't I think of that! Sometimes I wonder when they go in to get kidney stones if they don't take out a few brain cells too! I am copying the picture now. Thanks again for the award.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the wonderful award and your kind comment. I forget things all the time too...I've even started making notes in my cell phone cause its always with me.
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are such a honey!! (on so many levels!!)
    Congrats on your award and thank you for passing it on to me!

    I love to learn more and more about you and you winning all of these awards have certainly allowed me that opportunity!! :)

    Have a blessed and joy-filled day today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award. Hope there are many more to come...as I'm sure there will be.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the very sweet award...You have been such a GREAT blogging friend, and I am happy I met you on here!! I have awards to pass on, and I will def. be passing some your way, and I'll be sure to let you know when!! :o) I want to feature you very soon for my MGM blog hop, too; you are a wonderful blogger!! TTYS!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ruth! Congratulations on your award! You deserve this award and more. Thank you so much for always visiting my blog. Im so glad I have you as a blogging friend. If you want come back to my blog and link your post Footprints in the Sand up on Sunday Worship and Praise. Have a wonderful and blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Ruth! You deserve the award and should have a great big smile! I really want to try this red tea you like so much! Taking notes is a great idea even if you are not so forgetful! Thank you for joining in today! Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your award! As always, you deserve it! :D

    And it looks like we both have something in common: I'm tiny, too... just one small inch taller than you! ;)

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, one more thing... Thank you for listing me on your sidebar; I'm honored! ;) You are such a sweet heart! :D

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a new follower! Come see me at my blog when you get the chance!

    hazel
    http://www.critiqueoftheunique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the award!! I am just now seeing this. Things have been crazy. :) I'm glad to know someone else is short, too! :) I'm barely 5 ft 1.
    ~Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw thank you thank you thank you for this lovely award and for the sweet comment you left about me. You are so kind and such a great friend!! I will be sure to post about this in the next couple of days. I'm enjoying catching up on all your posts that I've missed over the week. I hope you are doing well. Thank you so much again! I'm so lucky that you thought of me.
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥