7.10.2010

sick...:((

this picture pretty much sums up how these couple of days have been for me...
(photo from google)
i've been in bed...sick....cough cough cough....
tried to keep up with your posts and comments
but i get tired so quick.

thank you all for visiting me!

welcome, new followers!!
hoping and trying to get better soon.
can't wait to read your posts...:)

Have a great weekend all!!

13 comments:

  1. awww sweetheart...i'm sorry. hope you get better soon. praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruthie, Ron told me....please take plenty of rest and get well soon. couldn't reach you on your phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better soon!!! Rest, rest and more rest... Blessings HHL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruthie, I hope yopu start feeling better. I will be praying for you my friend. Get plenty of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get better soon...drink plenty of fluids, and have some soup. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, no :( I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you've been working too hard darling...:( it must be the night shift... the sudden change of your schedule. please take plenty of rest, consume lots of fluids. get well soon. its hard to imagine the bubbly Ruthy in bed... praying for you.
    Love,
    Citz

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh hon.... please rest well. will call you this evening. please answer the phone..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ruth, you are always in my prayers... Don't you worry; the Lord is your healer! I wonder if it has anything to do with your new hours at work? But please, don't overwork yourself right now, okay? Just take everything a little at a time, and you'll get through it. Let yourself relax so your body can heal, and you can feel better soon. {{Hugs}}

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here's a quick pick-me-up...I've left you an award on my blog because you soooo deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry you're sick! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Ruth, I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I hope you are resting and staying in bed as much as possible. I hope you will feel better soon! I am sending you a big get well wish!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥