7.19.2010

Linger

i feel like lying a little longer... snuggle into my pillows and blanket.... cuddle my soft fluffy teddy. but the clock seems to tick louder today... it seems to tell me to swing out of the bed... reluctantly i did. i lifted the curtains to open my windows... and this greets me...:)
Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:22-23)

Have a great week all you beautiful friends of mine..:)

17 comments:

  1. I hope you have a lovely week this week too!! With gorgeous mornings like these, why wouldn't we!! :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is such a blessing too me. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Wishing an amazing week my friend , Blessings..HHL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture!! I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruth, I wanted to stay cuddled up in bed today also. It is raining and I was quite exhausted! But I wake up and see Littlle Chick's face and I want to get up and look out to see the beautiful gifts God has waiting for us! What a glorious picture! I hope you have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful way to start your day! Don't you just love when His face shines upon us in ways we don't expect?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7/20/2010

    A beautiful start to the day. Hope you have a lovely week Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, that is exactly how I felt this morning!

    So much love to you too, sweet Ruth : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, wow, that is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm following you from Fancy Meeting You Monday!
    Will you follow me?
    http://songberries.blogspot.com/2010/07/fancy-meeting-you-monday_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I am new here...I found you through sweet Laura!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. everyday i feel like lingering a little while longer..:) love the way to find reason to be thankful in every little thing!
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! What an amazing greeting! Have a beautiful week, Ruth.

    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful view for a beautiful person! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful post! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Ruth, I could have definately lingered a little longer today! I was so tired and Little Chick is such an early bird! So we were up and now I am pooped out! have a great day!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Ruth... What an amazing photo, that would make you wanna wake up :-)
    Bella

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥