i love....
the sight of briefcases and travel bags,
with tags and stickers.
the voices and laughters,
of my brothers and cousins
the voices and laughters,
of my brothers and cousins
the packages for me...
from Mom and Dad,
and love ones back at home town.
and love ones back at home town.
the news and stories of back home.
my apartment has never been so alive.
Ruben (he's my brother) and
cousins M and K have come from hometown.
they are here for a few days... yay!!
i have packages to unwrap... yes gifts!!
letters to read...
plenty of pictures to enjoy...
i'm a happy girl...:)
i hope y'all are having a fabulous week.
Hi Ruth, I am so happy for you. It is a wonderful thing to have visitors and packages and letters and pictures from home. Enjoy every minute.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit and kind comments.
That sounds wonderful! Enjoy your visit :)
ReplyDeleteRuth, I am so happy for you.. there is nothing better than family, you don't get to see often, coming for a visit! Enjoy my friend..blessings..HHL
ReplyDeletethanks a bunch! how kind of y'all.
ReplyDeleteOh how I LOVE to hear your JOY today.... Sooo happy for you and pray you continue to enjoy every single solitary moment!!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs to you my sweet friend!
Hi Ruth! Im so happy for you! Enjoy your visit with them. Have wonderful and blessed week, my friend!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the award girl. Couldn't acces your comment button y'day. Congrats on the button. Enjoy all the kakangpung from home:). Hi to Ruben
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great week! Enjoy your family time!! :D
ReplyDeletehave a great time with family..:D
ReplyDeleteLove and lotsa hugs
Aww that's wonderful! Have fun my dear : )
ReplyDeleteHi Ruth,
ReplyDeleteYour post was a bit of much needed sunshine for me today. thanks! :)
Enjoy your time with family! PS. I needed the reminder in your header to Turst the Lord. I'm struggling with that today!
following you from friendly friday follow
ReplyDeleteHope you will return the favor
http://adventuresofthedomesticatedmama.blogspot.com/2010/07/friday-blog-hops_22.html
Following from FFF.
ReplyDeletehttp://mibargainmom.blogspot.com/
Ruth it sounds like you have a recieved a true treasure, I can see your smile:-)
ReplyDeleteBella
Hi Ruth,
ReplyDeleteSorry I haven't come around in a few days... been busy.
I'm so glad to hear that you get to have some fun with your family! Everyone needs some "down" time -- some time to sit back and enjoy life, the big things and the little.
Thank you for your continued support. You are a good friend. ;)
Ruth,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful post! I hope you enjoyed their visit!
Joy