7.11.2010

can i just tell you

the things that are making me happy right now:

~ one of my high school best friends is coming for a sleep over. we're watching some movies together and then the world cup finals.

~ prayers and love notes from you, sweet friends.

~ i feel rested and better. i'm getting back to work tomorrow.

~ two awesome awards:
* the sunshine award from Buzzing the Day Away
thank you so very much Busy Buzzer for thinking of me.
i'm so honored to have received this from you!

* the versatile blogger award from A Practical Mom
thank you Asashia!
its so very kind of you to think of me and sharing this award with me.
 i'm so blessed to have friends like you!!

forgive me for i'm going to break the rule... i'm going to keep them rules for later.

~ i'm having porridge and milk now. the doctor says its good for me...:)

~ God says "....I am the Lord that healeth thee." - Ex 15:26 . by His stripes i am healed.- Is 53:5

~ happy and blessed week ahead.

13 comments:

  1. Love the title and the layout of your blog...just doing some Sunday afternoon blog hopping...Great blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/12/2010

    A sleepover with a high school freind sounds so fun! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the awards!! I've been ill this weekend to, it is a darn pain!! I can't get enough sleep, I feel like a cat sleeping all day!! :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun! My personal opinion is that doing something fun with family or friends always makes one feel better...:D

    Glad you are able to relax a little...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7/12/2010

    Porridge is truly one of life's little pleasures... take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on you awards! I am so glad to hear you are feeling better.. I hope you have a great time with your friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo glad you are feeling better and having some fun girl time!! Nothin like that to lift your spirits huh!!

    Congrats on your awards :)

    Have a blessed week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and get well soon! God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, sleepover with a friend sounds so good. Miss my single girl days:)
    Congrats on your awards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I'm visiting from Admirer Monday. I signed up to be a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a blessing to be feeling better and spend some quality time with your best friend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ruth,

    Thanks for leaving such a beautiful comment! I'm also a new follower!

    Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad to hear your feeling better! Stopping by from FMBT! Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥