7.02.2010

and more awards....

four days off yay!!!
 i thank you all for taking the time to stop by and write sweet comments...they always warm my heart and i'm so thankful i have friends like y'all...

and now i'm in a mood to sit back, relax, sip hot hot favourite tea...
and celebrate....
i celebrate these beautiful awards that i received from beautiful friends.
Cherry On Top... this comes from Mama Hen at Mama's Little Chick
this award comes with some rule .... thank the person who gave. Thank you Mama Hen. i enjoy reading each of your post... they are so full of love and never cease to inspire me. you are a wonderful person!
Write three things about myself that i love. I love that i'm a Child of God. I love my long wavy hair. I love that i take good care of my youngest brother and able to provide decent education. I'm passing this award to A Practical Mom , A-Tisket A-Tasket , All You Need is Love , Chubby Cheeks Thinks , Under His Wings.

and A Blog With Substance from Tiffany at On Love, Faith and Family Thank you Tiffany! I've always enjoyed reading your posts and i'm so glad we are friends. You are beautiful and i simply admire your life!
now the rule... Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation and experience in five words....memories, love,truth, beliefs, encouragement.  i'm passing this award to Weddings on the Card , Hope Whispers , Live, Laugh, Love , Southern Reflections , The Story Of Us,  Daily Grace

Have a great weekend!!
Love,

24 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award! You are too kind- I'm working on sharing the love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are going to get a little rest and relaxation. You deserve it....you are awesome. You are always an inspiration! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm visiting (and following) from Blog Hop Friday. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just realized you had me on your list to recieve blog of substance! That is so cool! I love that award, and I feel honored to recieve it from you!!! :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following from Following Friday! Thanks for the follow!

    www.letsjustgiveitaway.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on all you awards!!! I am now following you! And glad I found you! I would looove a follow back ;) And come by and link up for Playdates Friday Follow! Stash Mama

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your awards and I hope you enjoy your days off!! Thanks so much for passing one on to me. You are such a sweetheart ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your awards! Following along from the Friday Follow. Stop by if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!! You are a wonderful writer, inspiration and your blog is great!! HHL

    ReplyDelete
  11. follow from ff
    ♥your blog
    ♥Jess

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the fun awards!

    I'm your newest follower from Following Friday! :)

    http://giveawaysandlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! I found you on the social Parade. I really like your blog! I look forward to reading more! I hope you will stop by my blog sometime! http://www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com Have a great weekend! ~Heather @loveandcents

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your awards! I just received the Substance award as well. Following you back from Friday Follow! Nice to meet you and I hope you'll continue to come over!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ruth, CONGRATS on this award!! Your blog is filled with love :)
    Have a great weekend.
    -Shopper Gal

    http://www.shoppergal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, I am your newest follower. Thanks for following me. I am looking forward to reading more from you.

    Congrats on your awards! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. FOUR days off?! Yaaahooo! Oh enjoy it sweety pie. You deserve it : )

    Have a wonderful, wonderful weekend. Sip a cup of tea for me, too!

    And thank YOU for always stopping by and leaving me warm, loving comments as well. I so much appreciate hearing from you. You are gem, Ruth!

    Love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much Ruth for honoring Daily Grace with this award. God is so good! It is because of Him we have our being. Bless you and keep writing. You are a blessing. Dr. Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ruth,
    Congratulations and enjoy your tea and time off! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stopping by from Friday-Follow! Congratulations on the awards. :-) Hope you have a good Fourth.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on your award. I am a new follower via Follow Friday.
    Please take a peek at my new blog @ www.mommiesandbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much Ruth for this award! I am truly honored and am still in shock! Have a wonderful, relaxing, tea-sipping weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much, sweetheart!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  24. hey thank u so so much for the award..and congratulations for yours..totally well desrved..i was on vacation for past 4-5 days..that's why the late reply..will do a post on it asap...

    love
    sovina

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥