6.01.2010

pure joy...

....is when i helped an elderly woman crossed the road. i stopped a few vehicles passing way too fast... 
held her hand and led her to the other side... then she looked up to me, said something. 
i didn't quite understand what she said, 'cause she spoke in Kanada.
 but i knew she was thankful and was blessing me when she lifted her hand 
and placed it gently on my forehead.yes i help a stranger this evening, and in return 
was blessed by the stranger... this blessed evening... how cool is that?
i'm a happy girl....:-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i'm joining eLisa @ Extravagant Grace for
i'm choosing a verse that has been of encouragement these past few days.
what a comforting joy and a sense of complete security i feel in His arms...
underneath His wrapping.
~Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed for I am your God.
I will strengthen you. I will help you.I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.~ Isaiah 41:10

5 comments:

  1. Bless you kind lady!
    and thank you for sharing this verse... so really encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you Ruthy. thats very sweet of you to take the time to help the aged woman.
    love the verse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...:-) how kind of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/02/2010

    i had a similar experience some time ago.... thats absolutely a joy!
    Bless you
    ~Rina

    ReplyDelete
  5. i read the same verse this morning!
    good girl, you help the woman...:-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥