6.26.2010

I Seek Thee as Thou has Told

When i seek, I shall find.
I shall seek, not in vain.
I seek Thee as Thou has told.

I breathe a breath of desire
And find the presence of His spirit,
That replenishes and renews from deep within.

Weariness and exhaustion on my way,
Are they signs of lack of Spirit?
Nay, but the guiding of the Spirit!

Wonderful things wouldn't have happened
But for the physical and mind-weariness
Of the many faithful servants,
The resting apart, giving up of works made a necessity!

My way is a narrow one,
Yet it leads to Life Abundant.
I follow on,
For 'tis not too narrow that He cannot tread beside.

Never too lonely, With such companionship.
Oh so tender yet so strong,
A comrade who treads with me.

I seek Thee as Thou has told,
And found Thee as Thou has promised;
In seeking you shall find,
For none ever sought in vain.



"You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart." 
 ~ Jeremiah 29:13

Woo Hoo...!!! my project is finally complete and i can now sit and relax and SMILE.......aaaaaahhh....


i couldn't have done it alone... i sought God's help. the moment i did, i could see He jumped right in.... and He never fails anyone who seeks Him no matter where you are... no matter what it is for. when anything begins with Him it is well begun and a well beginning is half done!! 


i wrote and posted the poem above last year... thought of reposting it anyways... i'm linking this post to Spiritual Sundays  ... i'm joining some amazing friends Charlotte and Ginger 
and Mama Hen at Mama's Little Chick for Smile Sunday...:-)

Sweet Julia at Live, Laugh, Love showered me yet another award....She's one of the sweetest people i know...
Thank you Julia! you give me yet another reason to SMILE. 

Have a Blessed Weekend all!

24 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/26/2010

    That's a beautiful poem. Thanks for reposting it for Spiritual Sunday. Keep seeking the Lord!
    He's seeking you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was beautiful, Ruth! Congrats on finishing your project!! You are welcome for the award.. your blog makes ME smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/26/2010

    Wonderful to meet you Ruth. A beautiful poem and a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful poem! I am so glad you shared it today! And Congrats on finishing :) Praise the LORD !!

    Have a blessed weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is apsolutely beautiful.
    You are amazing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely words and so true...sometimes the emptyness in my life is good because it leads me right to Him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ruth! This is beautiful! Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful poem, Ruth!

    I'm so glad that the Lord is our helper... I've been praying for you about your project; it's so good to hear that everything worked out -- but of course, it always does when we seek the Lord, doesn't it? ;)

    Happy Sunday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats beautiful! Congrats on finishing the project!

    Have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful poem ruth..great that ur project is over.time to have some fun and congrats for the award..have a great weekend :)

    http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on completing your project. And thank you for sharing this beautiful poem.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ruth, thanks for dropping and following my site. Nice poem and congrats for finishing your project and award. Have a Spiritual Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful, Ruth. So glad you shared it on Spiritual Sundays.

    Blessings,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous6/27/2010

    nice and really beautiful thoughts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Ruth,

    I stopped by to thank you for commenting on my guest post at the Tuckers Take Tennessee, and I was so blessed to read your poem. Seems like I am always blessed when I visit your site ;)

    Thanks for sharing this and thank you for the kind comment about the guest post.

    Blessings,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  16. its quite beautiful poem!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful poem! Time is so short that when we finish something it's such a wonderful thing.
    God Bless,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful poem Ruth and glad to meet you...Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ruth, first of all thank you for your kind words to me. I came over to see you here and I found the most inspiring poem. Knowing you wrote it made it even more touching. You know, Ruth, living the Christian life is like a luxurious vacation from this horrible world and people are just too busy to drive the old dirt road to get there.

    You are surely God's child and you have a talent. Glad I stopped by. God bless, Dr. Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very beautiful! It is so true, seek and you will find that God is always there with you! Congratulations on finishing your project! That would make me smile too! Have a great Day!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Straight from the heart. Its great belonging to the body of Christ.
    Blessings Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  22. When I needed a pick me up, I found it here! The Lord always leads us to where He knows is best!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous6/28/2010

    You are always so encouraging! I got this bloggie award today, and you deserve it too! You can get it here:

    http://discoveringthemeinmommy.blogspot.com/2010/06/award-or-two.html

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥