I am following you from Meet & Greet Monday. I haven't heard that song by Ray Boltz in a long, long time. That's a good one :)
Please stop by and visit when you get a chance. I have a daily post called the Low Entry Lowdown where you can help out some fellow newbie bloggers by entering their giveaways that have low entries. And--you might win something fun :)
Blessings, Stephanie - Ten Talents http://sweetsavingsincolorado.blogspot.com
HI I am your newest follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday. Thank you for linking up. Have a great Tuesday. Best wishes, Cindi http://littleyayasandblessed.blogspot.com/
Hi, I'm a new follower from Knowlton Nest (www.jsknowlton.blogspot.com).
ReplyDeleteRuth, your encouraging comments BLESSED my heart!! Thank you!! =) I love making new bloggy friends! =)
ReplyDeleteNew follower!! :) I hope you can stop by our blog as well!!
ReplyDeletehttp://theartsymom.tk
New follower from Meet & Greet Monday.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week! :)
~~ Kat ~~
My Tots Exactly!
My Tummy Calls
My Game of Chance
From a SAHMmy to a WAHMmy
hey i am here from Monday M&G
ReplyDeleteI love ur blog & specially the saree post. great pics.
I am ur newest follower & Hope u follow back
Hi Ruth,
ReplyDeleteI am following you from Meet & Greet Monday. I haven't heard that song by Ray Boltz in a long, long time. That's a good one :)
Please stop by and visit when you get a chance. I have a daily post called the Low Entry Lowdown where you can help out some fellow newbie bloggers by entering their giveaways that have low entries. And--you might win something fun :)
Blessings,
Stephanie - Ten Talents
http://sweetsavingsincolorado.blogspot.com
hi! following you back from last friday's FF. glad to meet you!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a wonderful Monday!
ReplyDeletesend that cup on your header...my tea will taste even better in it;)
ReplyDeleteAlready a follower, just wanted to stop in and say hello :) Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteHi Ruth. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you back from Meet and Greet Monday.
ReplyDeleteHI I am your newest follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday. Thank you for linking up.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Tuesday.
Best wishes,
Cindi
http://littleyayasandblessed.blogspot.com/