Getting to Know You Sunday...
playing along Getting to Know You with mannland5
this week's questions are....1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc... it'd have to be the memory!
2. The best thing I ever won is....?.... Idol Idienne title plus the ipod and 5k cash award back in January 2006. it was a singing competition(in French) organised by Indian Association of Teachers of French.
3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?.... No.
4. What is your favorite Summer month?.... July. no reason whatsoever but i do love July!
5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?.... Pool with lots of lotus and water lilies...:-)
6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?.... Summer Camping in a forest back in June 2007. I will never forget the night we girls lay under a tree watching the night sky.... we talked through the night .
7. What's your favorite secret bargain?.... i'm not much into shopping. i let my mom shop for me..:( but for the now it'd have to be Tibetan Flea Market.... you get varieties there... tops, pants, shoes , sandals, scarfs... name it!!
8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?.... certainly yes. i cheered for Korea Republic during their match against Greece.... and they won!! i'm totally into soccer...:)
Have a great week ahead......!!Love,Ruth
wow.. the Idon Indiene sure was cool, you must've had a great voice.. congrats!! and yeah.. before tsunami, definetely pool... lol
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by..
I wish my husband had a better memory, then i could forgo my memory because I wouldn't have to remind him what I said. :o)
ReplyDeleteI loves me a good flea market!
I SO need the same Superman power... MEMORY! =)
ReplyDeletegot to know a quite interesting things about you..u sing too? aren't these contests so much fun..
ReplyDeletehttp://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/