I dreamed I went to heaven
And you were there with me;
We walked upon the streets of gold
Beside the crystal sea.
We heard the angels singing
Then someone called your name.
We turned and saw a young man running
And he was smiling as he came.
And he said, "Friend you may not know me now."
And then he said, "But wait,
You used to teach my Sunday School
When I was only eight.
And every week you would say a prayer
Before the class would start.
And one day when you said that prayer,
I asked Jesus in my heart."
**
Thank you for giving to the Lord.
I am a life that was changed.
Thank you for giving to the Lord.
I am so glad you gave.
Then another man stood before you
And said, "Remember the time
A missionary came to your church
And his pictures made you cry.
You didn't have much money,
But you gave it anyway.
Jesus took the gift you gave
And that's why I'm here today."
**
One by one they came
Far as the eye could see.
Each life somehow touched
By your generosity.
Little things that you had done,
Sacrifices made,
Unnoticed on the earth
In heaven, now proclaimed.
And I know up in heaven
You're not supposed to cry
But I am almost sure
There were tears in your eyes.
As Jesus took your hand
And you stood before the Lord.
He said, "My child, look around you.
Great is your reward."
**
you can click here to listen. or use this link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzhFyNp3Ja8 ......i'm sure you'd be touched much as i am....
..."Little things that you had done, Sacrifices made, Unnoticed on the earth in heaven now proclaimed".... this stands out and speaks volumes to my heart.... there really isn't anything that is too small to please God... is there?
"And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward."
~ Matthew 10:42
what about you? Do you have anything that has inspired you during this week?
Thanks for stopping by. I love to have y'all visit me... Have a Blessed Weekend!!

We walked upon the streets of gold
Beside the crystal sea.
We heard the angels singing
Then someone called your name.
We turned and saw a young man running
And he was smiling as he came.
And he said, "Friend you may not know me now."
And then he said, "But wait,
You used to teach my Sunday School
When I was only eight.
And every week you would say a prayer
Before the class would start.
And one day when you said that prayer,
I asked Jesus in my heart."
**
Thank you for giving to the Lord.
I am a life that was changed.
Thank you for giving to the Lord.
I am so glad you gave.
Then another man stood before you
And said, "Remember the time
A missionary came to your church
And his pictures made you cry.
You didn't have much money,
But you gave it anyway.
Jesus took the gift you gave
And that's why I'm here today."
**
One by one they came
Far as the eye could see.
Each life somehow touched
By your generosity.
Little things that you had done,
Sacrifices made,
Unnoticed on the earth
In heaven, now proclaimed.
And I know up in heaven
You're not supposed to cry
But I am almost sure
There were tears in your eyes.
As Jesus took your hand
And you stood before the Lord.
He said, "My child, look around you.
Great is your reward."
**
you can click here to listen. or use this link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzhFyNp3Ja8 ......i'm sure you'd be touched much as i am....
..."Little things that you had done, Sacrifices made, Unnoticed on the earth in heaven now proclaimed".... this stands out and speaks volumes to my heart.... there really isn't anything that is too small to please God... is there?
"And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward."
~ Matthew 10:42
what about you? Do you have anything that has inspired you during this week?
Thanks for stopping by. I love to have y'all visit me... Have a Blessed Weekend!!

It is a wonderful song....one that you could listen to all day. When I hear it, I always think of the people in my life that have inspireed me. This week my inspiration is my son. He has been going through a huge struggle with drug addiction over that last 4 years, and through AA his life is now really turning around. I can now see the evidence of that. Thank you for sharing this awesome song. Hope you have a great weekend. :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat inspired me this week??? Um... I adopted a Marine... Hes 21 and communicating with him makes me want to be a better person. He has such a great attitude and such a great love for his wife and unborn daughter. I am just happy I have this chance to know him! <3
ReplyDeleteHi! New follower here from FF. And a fellow believer, too. I've always liked that song. Please stop by The Farris Wheel sometime! :)
ReplyDeleteJennifer
http://www.thefarriswheel.blogspot.com
I have always *loved* that song! It reminds me of the leaders of my church youth group when I was a kid. One day they'll know how much of a difference they made in my life.
ReplyDeleteCarrie, i can relate to how you feel about your son.
ReplyDeleteMy ex boyfriend (we lost touch) was there too. From the day i met him... i began praying for deliverance and breakthrough... God delivered him and he is now a Seminary Student...a man of God!
In the process, he had very ugly struggles and many times i've cried watching him struggled but our God is the healer and the deliverer.
Will continue to pray for him!
Have a great weekend!!
@The Mrs, wow this sounds really wonderful...May God bless you for being a blessing in his life!!
ReplyDelete@Jennifer, thank you for stopping by. following you back right away!!
@Joy, i so agree with you.
Have a splendid weekend!!
Love,
Ruth
Hi Ruth! I love this song. Thank you so much for sharing this song with us. God bless you. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteThis is a very inspiring song.
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by and following my blog. Your blog is great as well.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you back!
ReplyDeleteoh i love this song. thanks for sharing with us. Hope you are having a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteAlways take care..
Ron
thank you for sharing about this song with us... i too listened and re listened over and over... absolutely touching...thanks again. Have a great weekend yourself!
ReplyDelete~Anita
Aww dear, thank you i needed a good song that inspires. This one is god sent. have a great weekend hun...
ReplyDeleteone of my fav songs of all time...i've been spending a lot time alone this week...my inspiration has been the verse "in quietness and confidence is your strength".. Is 30:15
ReplyDeleteGod bless and have great weekend.
Wow! beautiful song..didn't hear it before...but absolutely love it..thanks for sharing...have a great weekend :))
ReplyDeleteI love that song! It reminds me of when I was little and we would dance around the basement to it!!
ReplyDeleteBEautiful! I am a new follower!! =)
www.sharingthepagesoflife.com
www.enoughtoliveextratogive.blogspot.com
Enchanted by the simplicity
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful message and one that I need to hear more often. Thanks for sharing that great song!
ReplyDeletexo Erin
Beautiful song! Thank you for sharing it! Hopping by from Friday's blog hop! You have a new follower! Come visit me at Mama's Little Chick.
ReplyDeleteMama Hen
www.mamaslittlechick.com
Ruth thanks for visiting my blog. Do follow it.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind comment Ruth! Have a great night!
ReplyDeleteMama Hen
Very inspiring, very inspiring.
ReplyDeleteGlorious blog..Have a wonderful weekend :)
K xx -- www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com
Love this song. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDelete--------------------------------
Visit me @ PetiteLittleGirl.blogspot.com
I heard this song years ago and just love it. It's just so beautiful ♥
ReplyDelete