isn't this pink net and Lycra lehenga style Saree absolutely stunning??
and this very rare color brick orange Saree... love love love it...
love the green and red colors combination.....
do you fancy Saree? more Sarees here- http://www.sareedesigns.com/ . Thanks Sovina, you inspired me... Thanks all for stopping by Underneath His Wrapping.... a hearty welcome to my new followers from M&G Monday.... so nice to meet you.... looking forward to reading your blogs and getting to know you all ...:)
Have a great day!!




Love sarees but am more for cotton ans chiffon ones...really elegant garment but my hubby has no intention of letting me wear any;(.
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful!! I am not sure...Let me get in touch with my sponsor and find out for sure!! :-D
ReplyDelete@Christy, i'm sure you would look stunning in a cotton Saree... and Sushanth have definitely yet to see that... good for you, 'cause once he saw it u'd be asked to wear Saree everyday.....:))
ReplyDelete@Southern Reflections, thank you!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello Ruth... They are so elegant!!
ReplyDeleteBella
Came over from Edgy Inspirational Romance to say hello! Love your blog :)
ReplyDeleteI have two blogs:
book blog where I read and review Christian Fiction
http://www.heartofabookworm.blogspot.com
or my family blog:
http://www.themagoosnews.blogspot.com
come by and say hello won't ya ;) Look forward to knowing you
Hi, Ruth! Found your blog through The Watered Soul. I love your "place", and the Sarees are beautiful! :-)
ReplyDeleteMy "2nd home" is at www.wisdomvirtueandrubies.wordpress.com
Hope you'll stop by for a visit soon!
Hey! these sarees are beautifull...and thanku so so much for mentioning my name...I am so happy!!!! I have said it many times before but will say it again..i so much love your blog..it is so simple and unique in its own way and always bring a smile to my face...Thank u so much :))
ReplyDeleteAnd please do click a picture whenever you get a chance to wear a saree and share with all of us.
XOXO
SOVINA
Sovina, you are quite welcome! and thank you too for being so kind as to appreciate my blog... i'm honored to have you as one of the followers.:-)
ReplyDeletei sure will take pictures as and when i get to wear saree..:)
Oh, those are beautiful. That pink one one is absolutely stunning!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree!! Sarees just go on every body type and you'll look graceful even if you are the biggest klutz (trust me, I've tried and I'm a big klut)
ReplyDeleteI'm your new follower!