6.09.2010

apples

i wish i have a garden where apple trees grow...
....ones that provide apples so red....
and green ones too....
aaaaaaaaahh.....
i love apples!
do you?
....But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on His law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers. ~ Psalm 1:2-3

11 comments:

  1. I do love apples! I like them all ways. When I was pregnant with the oldest one, I ate like 4 apples a day with peanut butter! I couldn't get enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth... What a lovely apple tree.. they are a gorgeous flowering tree! and I do love apples (red only:-)
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brought back old memories for me!! We used to have these crab apple trees at our elementary school and we used to pick them and we would take a bite of them and it would be so gross and the teachers would freak out. Hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruth,

    amen and well said! i love the word of God and can't live with out it. i need it daily in my life.

    i love apple trees too! can you believe i have never seen an apple tree? it happens to be my favorite fruit. here in California, apple trees are hard to find.

    i want to say thank you so much for your sweet birthday wish! you are so kind. God bless you. i love how you love the Lord! have a lovely week!

    God Bless,
    Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely post! I love apples, and I seem to have an obsession with photographing them. It must be the colors ... so beautiful!

    Sydnie
    www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. I want to be like the apple tree planted by the water. I want to bear fruit for my Lord. Thanks for the visual and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That apple tree is so pretty. I like the granny smith apples... they are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love apples; I had some cinnamon apples last night; I love your scripture!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Bible verse that you shared! :) ANd i love applies too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!
    I am your newest follower from Social Parade! I would love for you to stop by mine also!
    Have a great weekend!
    www.aubutfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do! But only green ones :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥