10.26.2010

a walk and talk with you

i love to go to places
away from the noises of the city
and feast on the beauty of God's creation.
i was thinking....
how nice it would be to take a walk with you
and find a spot to sit ourselves down
and watch together, the sun goes down
and talk about simple, silly stuff you know...

don't you think it would be nice?
i do. 
God, i'm so grateful for the many wonderful friends i met here !!

i hope you are enjoying a beautiful week. I am...:)
thank you for coming by and reading.

Love & hugs,
Ruth

31 comments:

  1. I agree, I need to get away, and see the beauty of God's creations, the variety of the different countries of the gorgeous earth He created and smell the wonderful smells. It always refreshes me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think so too.. it'd be so nice to get away some place.. to find some romantic spot.. feast on the beauty of the nature as you said.. and talk. i'd be so nice to get to know each other.. more...:) you are just so sweet Ruthy. guess its day for you.. so have a good day.. i'm hitting bed in an hour's time..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i would love to get away too.. to a place like the one in the picture.
    i'd like to sit down and talk to you Ruth. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10/26/2010

    what a beautiful thought! and a beautiful picture!! Blessings to you Ruth

    ~Ankur

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photo and blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ruth,

    Yes, I think it would be sweet to meet you and all the wonderful bloggy friends and enjoy a beautiful sunset together! One day on the other side of eternity we will unite and enjoy an unbelieveable glorious time together! :D

    God bless you!!
    Carolyn ~ Cottage Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww... that so sweet Rentu :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10/26/2010

    Hi Ruth, It is such a blessing to be able to "visit" blog friends from around the world each day. It affords us visits to places we might not ever see. Thanks for sharing part of your world here today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think so too! You are such a beautiful writer and photographer and person!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ruth .. what a wonderful walk we would share... Blessings my friend..HHL

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you everybody for coming by.

    Momma J, thank you so much! and nice to meet you here!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey girl.. i know i know... i miss the walks we used to take together.. sigh... this place looks like a perfect one to sit and talk and feast on the beauty of the nature, just like you said.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh sweet Alexis, i do i do i do miss those times.... sigh!! i hope you are doing well. thank you for visiting me here..:) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is very sweet. I find God's beauty all around outside. I was looking for some earlier, this dark cloudy fall day. Blessings ~

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi ruth!

    i would love to take that walk!

    thank you so much for visiting my
    daughter's blog and leaving such
    a sweet comment.

    i pray YOU have a beautiful week.

    blessings,
    lea

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to take a long walk and chat with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous10/27/2010

    Ruth,
    That would be wonderful! What a lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ruth you are so inspiring! This is a lovely post and I also like going to places filled with God's daily creation. Have a great day!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  19. I agree you are so inspiring! Beautiful post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This pic is serene and reminds me of going on hikes and walks in the beauty of God's creation. Thanks for the lovely thought, Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your post reminded me of one of my favorite songs...This is my Father's World. I think you would like it too. The photo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dear Ruth,
    Another sweet and lovely post. Thank you for sharing and for always reminding me of God's awesome presence in our lives through your posts.
    Hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a very beautiful thought. We do need to have some down time, and reflect on God's glory and care.

    Jocelyn
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ruth what a sweetie you are. I'd pack a picnic with a thermos of hot tea, and we could sit together and talk and laugh. Some day (:

    ReplyDelete
  25. thank you all for coming by. oh nice it'd be to meet with all of you in person! Blessings dearests.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ruth,
    I just came across your blog today, and I think it is truly amazing how we can now find kindrid spirits all the way on the other side of the world! I look forward to reading more. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  27. this is beautiful I love it! Thanks for sharing!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cindy, yes it is amazing... thank you so much for stopping by.

    @Stam House, nice to meet you! thank you for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've wanted to meet some bloggy friends for a long time - it would be fantastic to meet in a lovely place with you!

    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete
  30. Erin, it would be wonderful to meet with you.. you've always inspired me...

    ReplyDelete
  31. This sounds heavenly. I am loving this blog. Thanks Anne

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥