Surely there is an analogy here with playing leap frog.
Hope your conjunctivitis is better or gone. Your attitiude about this is pretty good! I am not so sure that I would have been able to relax in the 'down' time and find a brighter side quite so well.
@ Mildred, thank you for visiting. Blessings to you too...and Blessed Weekend!!
@Mya, thank you for stopping by. His grace found me... His presence captivated me during this down time. Yes i'm much better although yet to completely heal. God is good.
@MTJ, so good to have you here... i'm learning..:)
That's one of my favorite verses. Actually, I think it was the first verse I ever memorized. :o) Thanks for sharing. Happy Saturday! :o) Larri at Seams Inspired
Hi Ruth....I just read your comment to me...first...love that we can connect even though you live so far away...across the globe....I love that. As for my book...it's only available right now in Canada and on my website www.gentlerecovery.webs.com
Love this inspiring reminder of fully depending on Him every minute of every day. Turning it all over to Him is such a relief to us and is what He wants us to do...how amazing is that?!:)
Good Morning Ruth Sweetie... What a beautiful share. I have my garden full of frogs, and I think of this little saying each time I walk by one of my flowers. Full Rely On God. I love it, and I thank you for bringing it to my memory again this morning.
Hope you are having a beautiful weekend. Back to work tomorrow.
Hi Ruth, What a precious post! I have a sister-in-law that loves frogs, so I have to tell her this!
I wanted to tell you about something else too...it can be really helpful...I'm so sorry about your conjunctivitis...and naturally, medicine helps clear it up...But, when I was hurting from it before, someone told me a remedy for the pain...You take a tea bag and put it in boiling water for a few seconds. Then, you sit it on a plate and let it cool off completely. Then, you close your eye and rest the wet tea bag on it for a few seconds...it numbs it...I don't know how it works, but it does! The only kind of tea I tried it with was Lipton tea...
But, I wanted to tell you that because it really helps the pain.
@Lynn, yes it is amazing.. and thrilling to know that He cares and we can totally rely on Him!!.... thank you for stopping by today.
@Sherry.. i haven't seen a frog for years now...:) your garden must be beautiful.. how nice to have many reminders to fully rely on God.. in your garden itself. thank you for visiting me!
@Marydon, yes it does say it all. Thank you for coming by!
@Rachanna, thanks for stopping by and reading!
@Cindy, thank you so much... although the swellings are gone, the eyeballs are still so red and tired. will go try it right away... and yea i have Lipton tea bags..:)) will let you know how it goes.
Ruth, you are a blessing to me all the way across the word! This is just want I needed to read. I can not come to the blog pages without tears lately, mostly happy tears but when I see others struggling like myself and my phamily I have to wonder if He pulled all of us together for His greater plan. I love knowing everyone here and will look forward to getting to know you better. Love, Hugs and Many Blessings Anne
This is sooo catchy Sis!!! It seems I'm always late in replying to all my Sweet Sisters in Christ,, but like with you,,my heart is always in them..You're such a treasure to stop by on Sondays..Beginning your new week,, As you seek God first,, May His light continue to shine through you, blessing you in all that you do!!! Hugs Dena
This is so true! I'm writing it down in my notebook so that I can remember. It's so easy to forget that we're in God's plan, and that we don't always get to know what that is. We need to fully rely on God to help us to understand! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
beautiful! i too want to... joining you in FROG!!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend!!
~ Ankur
Hey Ankur, thank you for stopping by. Happy weekend to you too!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings...
Hi Ruth, So very nice to visit with you today and I love this verse. Blessings to you this weekend.
ReplyDeleteSurely there is an analogy here with playing leap frog.
ReplyDeleteHope your conjunctivitis is better or gone. Your attitiude about this is pretty good! I am not so sure that I would have been able to relax in the 'down' time and find a brighter side quite so well.
Thumbs up
Hi Ruth,
ReplyDeleteI too seek that attitude of dependence upon the Lord.
Blessings and peace.
MTJ
This is definitely help me to remember to fully rely on God! Thank you!!
ReplyDelete@ Mildred, thank you for visiting. Blessings to you too...and Blessed Weekend!!
ReplyDelete@Mya, thank you for stopping by. His grace found me... His presence captivated me during this down time. Yes i'm much better although yet to completely heal. God is good.
@MTJ, so good to have you here... i'm learning..:)
@Audrey, thank you! so nice to have you here...
That's what we all need to do. Thanks for the interesting reminder.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Charlotte
@Charlotte, you are every welcome.. thanks for giving us the platform to share and spread the love of God.
ReplyDeleteI love all these little acronyms. They are great! So, let's hop to it and fully rely on God!
ReplyDelete@WW, yes lets... thanks! Blessings...
ReplyDeleteI love that. I used to collect frogs. Thanks for your sweet visit, my friend. Blessings ~
ReplyDeleteThat's one of my favorite verses. Actually, I think it was the first verse I ever memorized. :o) Thanks for sharing. Happy Saturday! :o) Larri at Seams Inspired
ReplyDeleteAMEN! I can remember this!
ReplyDeleteHi Ruth...I love your faith....I love coming to your site and me too...I'm in as a frog...☺
ReplyDelete@ Cathy, i love the melodies i get to hear on your site..:)
ReplyDelete@Larri, its one of my favorites too... but i don;t recall the first verse i memorize...:)
@Karen, thanks for coming by...
@Sarah.. how sweet of you to say that. I so love your spirit a,d you are one among the dear ones that inspire me on this blogland.
Thank you all for visiting me...
Amen, Ruth. He is the only One who is fully reliable.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Joan
Hi Ruth....I just read your comment to me...first...love that we can connect even though you live so far away...across the globe....I love that. As for my book...it's only available right now in Canada and on my website www.gentlerecovery.webs.com
ReplyDeleteTake gentle care okay.
@Joan, yes He is... the ONLY ONE!! thank you for coming!
ReplyDelete@Sarah.. thanks for letting me know.. i will take gentle care..:) Hugs!!!
i love this! Happy weekend Ruth...
ReplyDeleteRuth what a wonderful way to look at a wonderful truth. You always inspire me! :-)
ReplyDeletehave a blessed weekend sweet Ruth... your posts always inspire me.
ReplyDeletei'm so in.. so want to FROG along... thank you for this post sweetie!
ReplyDeleteYou have a sweet spirit filled weekend okay...
hugs hugs hugs...
Citz
I'm joining you in F.R.O.G. for sure, Ruth!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post! I need to do this.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Ginger
Ruth thankyou so much for visiting me today on my new photography blog. "Frog" is what I am learning to do too.
ReplyDeleteYes, F R O G that is what we all must do!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to remember.
ReplyDeleteFROG...now that is something I can easily remember...I hope your eyes are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteEvery time I see a Frog I will be reminded of your post. Thank you
ReplyDeleteI smiled when I read your post because I had just shared FROG with my brother! I also shared these 2 acronyms:
ReplyDeleteFAITH
Forsaking All, I Trust Him
FEAR
False Evidence Appearing Real
Thanks for sharing, Karen
@ Ron, Carrie, Citadel.. thank you all. you are so close to my heart and your visits and comments always lighten me up. love you all.
ReplyDelete@Saleslady...thank you!
@Ginger... thank you for stopping by. yes, thats what i always want to be doing.
@Rosie, you are welcome about the visit. I loved it so much. thanks for following back.
@Susan.. yes, yes... thank you for stopping by.
@hip-chick...i need this reminder everyday.. thank you for visiting me.
@Anita... my eyes are so much better. i'm getting back to work tomorrow. thanks!!
@Joe... thank you for visiting me...
@Karen June, thank you for stopping by.. i love the FAITH and FEAR acronyms. thank you for sharing...
ReplyDeleteLove this inspiring reminder of fully depending on Him every minute of every day. Turning it all over to Him is such a relief to us and is what He wants us to do...how amazing is that?!:)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
~Lynn♥
Good Morning Ruth Sweetie...
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful share. I have my garden full of frogs, and I think of this little saying each time I walk by one of my flowers. Full Rely On God. I love it, and I thank you for bringing it to my memory again this morning.
Hope you are having a beautiful weekend. Back to work tomorrow.
Many hugs and so much love, Sherry
G'morn Ruth ~ I love this one ... I posted it on my sidebar months ago ... says it all, doesn't it.
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful day ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon
Your posts are always very inspiring. Have a lovely week ahead :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Ruth,
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious post! I have a sister-in-law that loves frogs, so I have to tell her this!
I wanted to tell you about something else too...it can be really helpful...I'm so sorry about your conjunctivitis...and naturally, medicine helps clear it up...But, when I was hurting from it before, someone told me a remedy for the pain...You take a tea bag and put it in boiling water for a few seconds. Then, you sit it on a plate and let it cool off completely. Then, you close your eye and rest the wet tea bag on it for a few seconds...it numbs it...I don't know how it works, but it does! The only kind of tea I tried it with was Lipton tea...
But, I wanted to tell you that because it really helps the pain.
I hope you're feeling better...God bless you.
XO
This is great. Simple, direct and right to the point. I love it. Thank you.
ReplyDelete@Lynn, yes it is amazing.. and thrilling to know that He cares and we can totally rely on Him!!.... thank you for stopping by today.
ReplyDelete@Sherry.. i haven't seen a frog for years now...:) your garden must be beautiful.. how nice to have many reminders to fully rely on God.. in your garden itself. thank you for visiting me!
@Marydon, yes it does say it all. Thank you for coming by!
@Rachanna, thanks for stopping by and reading!
@Cindy, thank you so much... although the swellings are gone, the eyeballs are still so red and tired. will go try it right away... and yea i have Lipton tea bags..:)) will let you know how it goes.
Hugs y'all
@Cliff, you are very welcome. thank you for stopping by...
ReplyDeleteRuth, you are a blessing to me all the way across the word! This is just want I needed to read. I can not come to the blog pages without tears lately, mostly happy tears but when I see others struggling like myself and my phamily I have to wonder if He pulled all of us together for His greater plan. I love knowing everyone here and will look forward to getting to know you better. Love, Hugs and Many Blessings Anne
ReplyDeleteI have a little frog pin with this on it. I love it! Thanks for a great post Ruth!
ReplyDeleteI love this post. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
ReplyDeleteI want to join your FROG group..lol... that is so easy to remember and I hope to use it every day.
ReplyDeleteYes, I am with you to FROG!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this post. Fully trusting is what we all need to learn, and sometimes the lessons are not easy.
ReplyDeleteJocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/
Like the acronym FROG. Who knew? Like the new profile pic!
ReplyDeleteThis is sooo catchy Sis!!! It seems I'm always late in replying to all my Sweet Sisters in Christ,, but like with you,,my heart is always in them..You're such a treasure to stop by on Sondays..Beginning your new week,,
ReplyDeleteAs you seek God first,, May His light continue to shine through you, blessing you in all that you do!!! Hugs Dena
Anne, you are such a blessing to me too...thank you for those lovely comments left on several of my posts. Love you!!
ReplyDeleteLisa, the frog pin would be a good reminder as well..:)
Liz, thank you!
Donnie, yes lets FROG everyday..)
Michelle, nice to have you here..:)
Jocelyn, i know it certainly is not easy all the time...
~Lisa~, thank you!
Dena, you always have a way to lift my spirit.. thank you for being such a sweet sis.
Thank you all for stopping by!
This is so true! I'm writing it down in my notebook so that I can remember. It's so easy to forget that we're in God's plan, and that we don't always get to know what that is. We need to fully rely on God to help us to understand! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteI'll never look at frogs the same way! Thanks for sharing this!
ReplyDeleteHey Ruth, I really needed this today! I hope you are doing well! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteMama Hen
Laura , yep its so easy for forget a times... i do that most of the time..FORGET. so now FROG is what i'm learning to do..:)
ReplyDeleteStephani, me as well.. at least i'll stop disliking it..:)
Mama Hen, i'm good thanks for stopping by!
Recently I learned that fear is when we rely on anything other than GOD.
ReplyDeleteFROG
Angela, you are so welcome. i love it there..:) thanks for coming by!
ReplyDeleteRhodema, so true.. lets FROG!!