10.12.2010

true forgiveness...

"Forgiveness is me 
giving up my right
to hurt you 
for hurting me."
~ Author Unknown


today i will give up my right to hurt all those who have hurt me.....
and be forgiven.

13 comments:

  1. Ms. Ruth...I love your posts!! Thank you for leaving such sweet comments at Jeremiah 29:11!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful quote and so true!

    i am looking forward to reading more
    of your posts.

    blessings,
    lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, Ruth.

    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this quote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What truth! And I join you sweet Ruth in giving up my right.:)
    PS The beautiful kitchen is not mine. Mine was way to messy to share today.LOL!
    Let's believe God for your house. That is an easy thing for Him.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruth, thank you for sharing this today. We can always use more reminders to forgive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruth this is so hard to do b/c so much of me wants to strike back yet at the same time...reading this....something in me wants what it says sooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Forgiveness is beautiful to be given and to be received! We certainly have the best example to model after, don't we?

    Beautiful post!!

    Hugs, Carolyn ~ Cottage Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an awesome way to be Sis,,,
    just wonderful...""May God's Angels Always Keep Watch Over You~~~Blessing You in all You Do""
    Love and Hugs Dena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great quote for forgiveness-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Ruth...
    So few words but such a big meaning!! very lovely and profound!!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to share this quote with some phamily members. My older brothers and one sister all need this. I let go of that anger and bitterness long ago. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ruth, I love this comment and it's so true. Forgiveness is liberating.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥