10.05.2010

back to day shift

hey there how are you and the week going so far?

as for me, getting back to day shift excites me more than  anything. yes, i'm back to day shift since yesterday. yay!! i must admit i felt like a zombie most part of the day owing to lack of sleep. much as i struggled trying to get enough sleep during the day amidst the noises around when i began my night shift three months back, i now struggle to get sleep during the night. it almost seemed like a nightmare. yet it feels good to be back to day shift. i feel like a normal human being in a normal world..LOL. the absence of my boss and the laughter we had made the long day quite bearable. i don't mean to be MEAN but sometimes it feels good not to have  bosses around...:)

i've been up since 1.30 am... in a few hours time i must be getting ready. for all you know i might end up like this...
but i don't care... i'm still happy to be back to day shift!!

trust y'all are enjoying your week. thank you for stopping by. See y'all.

Love, 
Ruth

11 comments:

  1. I am happy for you Ruth...

    it will take little time to adjust but i am sure u will be

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great Ruth!! You will adjust in no time and all will be as it should... hang in there.. Hugs..HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy for you. Just give your body a little time to set it's internal clock and you'll be fine.
    Have a good week, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! What a blessing! Hope you are able to get some sleep though. Have you tried melatonin? I hear it works well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad for you, it will take time to adjust but will be so worth it.

    Thank you for your kind comments yesterday :)

    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ruth!

    Thank you so much for dropping by my site :)

    Am delighted for you to be back to day shift. Enjoy and stay healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! I'm so happy for you, Ruth! :D I'll be praying that your body's time-clock adjusts well... Have a great day, girl! ;)

    God bless,
    Miss S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is great news Ruth! I hope you will get better sleep and feel better! I hope you are doing well! Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your body is getting all adjusted! My husband worked a job where he did a swing shift that changed weekly. UG. What a mess THAT was. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy for you that you are back to the day shift. I hope your life gets back into a normal routine soon! I agree that it is nice not to have the boss around sometimes! Good luck getting some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so happy for you girl. hope you are getting adjusted well by now...:)

    Blessings,
    Miguel

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥