8.04.2010

All things work for our good
though sometimes we can't see how they could
struggles that break our hearts in two
sometimes blinded us to the truth
our Father knows what's best for us
His ways are not our own
so when your pathway goes dim
and you just can't see Him
remember you're never alone

God is too wise to be mistaken
God is too good to be unkind
so when you don't understand 
when you don't see His plan
when you can't trace His hand
trust His heart.

He sees the master plan
He holds the future in His hands
so don't live as those who have no hope
for our hope is found in Him
we see the present clearly 
but He sees the first and the last
and like a tapestry, He's weaving you and me
to someday be just like Him

one of the sweetest friends Jennifer @ the Farris Wheel emailed a video clip of THIS SONG. i listened to it over and over again and each time i do, it moves me and lift my spirit. i had to share it with you..:)  thank you so much Jennifer.!! and thank y'all for the touching comments and emails i received. i've let my uncle's family know y'all are praying and they most appreciate it. knowing that there are many praying, even though i don't know you all in person, is the most wonderful feeling. i thank God constantly for each of you. i love you all!!

42 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/04/2010

    Thanks for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth!!! I LOVE this post!!! It means so so so much to me with what I'm going through right now. I am seriously going to print it out and put it at my desk because I need those words every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your spirit is lifted by this song, it's beautiful. The words are familiar, I think I heard it before. May our God continue to comfort and give your & your uncle's family peace during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful...thank you for sharing it...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's beautiful, Ruth! I'm still praying for you and your cousin's family! Also, I posted something especially for you on my blog; please let me know what you think of it...

    Hugs!

    ~ Miss S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful once again Ruth! I would love for you to join my network and I can feature you as an inspirational blogger. All you have to do is add the Mama's Little Nestwork button to your mainpage and do the simple steps in the join the nestwork page and you are a member. Let me know my friend! Have a great day!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing. Simply Amazing. Though you gained strength from us, you put yourself in a place to give strength to others---me. Thanks for sharing this. I can't see or understand His plan right now but I do trust that all things work together for good, to them that love the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy to have a you a part of Mama's Little Nestwork! I will add your blog. Make sure to visit and comment on features and show bloglove and support. I will let you know when I would love to have you featured Ruth! Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful ♥ What a great reminder that even though we sometimes don't understand our struggles, God knows and has a great plan. Sometimes it's so easy to forget that. Thanks so much for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. I have thought of your uncle's family recently. We may not know why sometimes, but prayer can comfort us. I know this is true for me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this post! God is good! ALL THE TIME! :D

    ~ Jenny ( I'm a full-time mummy )

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this song... i'm listening to it over and over again myself. what a comfort it brings!!

    Hope you are doing well.
    Love,
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous8/05/2010

    The words are so uplifting. Continued prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You always have such beautiful posts!! I've been praying for you and your family, sweetheart!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful post..hope you & your uncle's family are holding up fine..take care

    http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Ruth, I would like to have you be my first featured blogger next week for inspiring blogger! Let me know if you would like to do it. If so, let me know what you might like to do as your featured post! :) Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet friend! I am praying for your family! Life is just hard. Heaven will be so sweet.

    much love to you, sister in Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh hon, thanks so much for posting this song... i so love it.

    Hope things are going well with ya. Praying much for ya sweets...

    Love and Hugs,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is beautiful Ruth. thank you for sharing it.
    I just read your previous post and feel so sad to read about your cousin in China...Somethings are so hard to understand why they happen. I'm praying for you and for your family. Stay strong ok....

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow- i really needed to hear this today!! saying prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just stoppin' by to let you know that I'm still praying for you and yours... Have a great weekend, Ruth!

    P.S. I saw you on Mama Hen's Little Nestwork; that's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a wonderful song... and very important to always remember!
    ~Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I'm glad I found your blog too and will keep your family in my prayers as you mourn the loss of this little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have a surprise for you on my blog!

    tynebodennecklaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  28. hon... been praying much for ya... hope things are good and you are taking care of yourself.

    so love this song. its one of my favourites!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ruth e-mail me and let me know if you are up for being the featured blogger this week for inspiration! I need you to e-mail me a picture and a paragraph about you and your blog. You can see the first featured post now and see how it is done. I would need your post ready the night before. Please let me know! Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats on being featured! I loved learning a little more about you in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  31. God bless you heaps..Keep on inspiring everyone. We all need it. Isn't it wonderful to belong to the body of Christ? Hugs. CML

    ReplyDelete
  32. Stopping by from the Nestwork, beautiful post & blog. I am looking forward to reading more. So are so right, we all need to hold each other up with encouragement and prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anonymous8/11/2010

    Such a beautiufl blog. I found you in the "Nestwork". I am now following your blog.
    Cheers,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Ruth! I LOVE the quote at the top of this post- so inspirational and something I plan on hanging up and reflecting on each day. I plan on following your blog to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  35. So sweet!! Trust His Heart is one of my all-time favorite songs...if only I were a good singer :) I totally think you deserved to be featured, you're definitely inspirational! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Ruth!
    Beautiful blog and beautiful song :) Now, I remember where I found "TRUST HIS HEART". I was bloghopping and saw your blog with this song but somehow I just forgot to save your url. Then I googled for the song as the lyrics are so touching. I have saved your url in my favourites now and following you :)

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Such a beautiful post, Ruth - and what's this about not being inspiring?
    just read what you write!

    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love that poem! Beautiful! You definitely are an inspiring writer. :D

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hello
    Lucky to have found ur wonderful blog through Mama's Little Nework ...
    Enjoyed ur lovely clicks n posts !!!

    - Smita
    http://www.littlefoodjunction.blogspot.com/
    ( food ideas for picky lil eaters )

    ReplyDelete
  40. Ruth, I just saw this. So glad that the song brought you some measure of comfort and that you're able to use it as a testimony of your own faith. Praying for you.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  41. Anonymous8/18/2010

    what a beautiful song. very uplifting.
    - Ankur

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥