8.15.2010

breeze

A ray of sunshine, a balmy breeze are gifts from God above.

And He also gives us faithful friends. To warm our hearts with love.

Have you been busy and tired... or hurt and disappointed?

Come with me.... see how happy the water dances to the tune of the breeze.
Lets relax together, and sit ourselves down on these little rocks.

I'll read to you one of my favourite promises from God....

from Jeremiah 29:11,
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Oh, my God, thanks heaps for this amazing cool breeze.... a message and a touch of Your gentle love.... I'm happy.

Let there be a fresh breeze of new hope, new idealism, new integrity, new outlook.

God Bless India. Its Independence Day today!!

34 comments:

  1. A verse to always remember.
    Many Blessings to India on Its Independence Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/15/2010

    Hi Ruth, What a lovely photo ~ I can almost feel the breeze! This is one of my favorite verses. Blessings on India's Independence Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that scripture. It's one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing!
    ~Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruth-

    One of my favorite versus, you're thoughts are lovely! Thanks for sharing-

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite scriptures...love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Ruth simply beautiful..more than the pic its your words which made me happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite verses. I felt as though I was sitting there with you, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ruth, this is beautiful and I love that scripture. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ruth - this is probably my favorite verse. I learned it when I was at my lowest point and have clung to it since. od Bless you, dearest Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful thoughts and beautiful pic Ruth!!

    Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My friend Beautiful .. words and thoughts ... XO HHL

    ReplyDelete
  12. thats beautiful... i surely would love to sit down with ya and hear you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love the scripture too, thank you, it was like sitting under the Juniper tree with Jonah, hugs my friend, have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely Ruth! i wish i were there with you and we could read the verse together out loud... like we used to..:) Miss you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This would be such a peacful place to sit. Thank-you for sharing this wonderful scripture today.
    God Bless,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful words and a beautiful photo. Visiting your blog for the first time, and I find such a sense of comfort and peace here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well happy Independence Day, Ruth! :D

    I know the feeling that you are describing here; I have a beautiful forest in my backyard, and everytime I walk through it, I feel so much closer to God (not that He's ever far away to begin with!). It's times like these that make me so thankful to God for His beautiful creation.

    Have a blessed week!

    God bless,

    ~Miss S.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for sharing this delightful post. I went to India in 1999 to a little town called Kulpahar where our church has a mission. It's called Kulpahar Kids' Home.
    Blessings to you and to India.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  19. :) Its one of my fav verses too. Have a blessed week ahead ya?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww I like this post. What a way to lift up your spirits. I really like the Jeremiah excerpt.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a wonderful post! My son just made a trek this morning to find a spot to pray. he found one up on a hill. He said it was just perfect.

    Have a great Independence Day, Ruth!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the beauty of His creation. Stopping by from Meet & Greet Monday... your newest follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an amazing view! You are right, Ruth. It is the simple things that make us happy.:) Thank you for being such an encourager.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a sweet view from the rocks. Thanks for reading one of my favorite verses and reminding us of God's gentle love. And thanks for stopping by my feature post, for your sweet comment, have a super day, Ruth! ~Jinnia

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a beautiful post!

    Have a lovely week, ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  26. the sweetness of your nature resounds in the words you tell... simply love your spirit Ruthy!! Thanks for the verse.. i love it too...oh how wonderful it'd be to be seated there on those little rocks and hear you read...:) God bless my sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful post Ruth! Gorgeous photo and so positive and uplifting! I hope you have a super week my friend!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  28. yeah i have been super busy lately and this post is so much comfort :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi, Ruth! I rec'd a t-shirt with that verse from Jeremiah for graduation from nursing school. I love the poem above the picture and your talk of cool breezes. It is 93 degrees at 11:30 at night here, and the only cool breeze I feel is from my air conditioner :). thank you for the reminder to sit and rest a while to renew our spirits. Thanks for stopping by my blog and offering your suggestions, too. Peace to India on her independence day! -Eastlyn

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your blog - so positive, calming, and sweet. Thanks so much for stopping by from FMBT!

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy Independence Day - what do you do to celebrate? Do you get a holiday?

    ReplyDelete
  32. following you from http://inmycoatofmanycolors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anonymous8/18/2010

    you seem to have the sweetest spirit Ruth. your words and picture are beautiful and the verse made mention of too.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥