I'd like to first thank Mama Hen for considering me worthy of featuring in this awesome Nestwork. I'm so happy and excited to be a part of this family! She has spent hours together to bring this to fruition. i greatly appreciate that. If you haven't been to her nest yet, please pop by. You will be inspired!
Here's a little bit about me...
I'm Ruth. I was born and brought up in the mountains of North East India and now live in Bangalore, down South. I started blogging a year back. I thought it's a nice way to make memories and little did i know i'd meet many wonderful people here and how much i'd learn through blogging! I'm blessed with godly parents and two younger brothers. I love my job in a corporate world but teaching is my passion and i'd go back to teaching in a few years time.:)
i do not consider myself an inspiring blogger. gosh, i do not even write proper English..!! and i do not think most of my blog posts are substantial enough that others would want to stop and read. i'm touched when people write to me, to tell me that my blog has inspired them. i thank God for that. many blogs i happened upon accidentally and i chose to follow. many chose to follow me back. we connected. and when we did, the gift of our friendship was unwrapped. this gift of friendship that has made a difference in my life. reading your posts have awaken a new understanding and enthusiasm deep within me. each comment and email i received from y'all has touched me and moved my soul to dance with joy. the thing i wanted and needed most... WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT and PRAYERS! i received them from each of you. i have been blessed !! thanks for making a difference in my life!!
i was thinking the other day just how wonderful it'd be to meet with all of you. i know thats practically impossible. but you know what i realize? life doesn't end here on earth. this life is only a shadow. our real life begins when we step on to glory in Heaven. and in that day as we walk the golden street, when we see each other, we'll recognize each other. i'm told there're no tears in Heaven but i'm almost sure i'll see tears of joy in our eyes.
so until that day....
as we journey together, we will experience bright days and dark days too. there will be days we struggle with sea of emotions, defeat and despair. there will also be days of victory and we learn to understand what it takes to experience it. i believe this Nestwork is a platform where we can share our experiences and learnings to make a difference in each other's life. a place where we will learn to make a come back and receive an emotional recharge.
so thank you again Mama Hen for this awesome creation...!!
and to all my fellow nestworkers...
let's make a difference...!!
Nice to meet you!!
Love,
Ruth
I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world. ~Mother Teresa
P.S: i might have shocked some of my readers by suddenly taking off the post. I had a misunderstanding that this was scheduled for Monday...clumsy me..:) Those of you who got to read it before i took it off, thanks for leaving me sweet comments.
P.S: i might have shocked some of my readers by suddenly taking off the post. I had a misunderstanding that this was scheduled for Monday...clumsy me..:) Those of you who got to read it before i took it off, thanks for leaving me sweet comments.

hey ,congrats you are definitely going place.. and i too think that some times..how great would it be to meet all of my fav bloggers in person :)
ReplyDeletehttp://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/
beautiful post...HHL
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE that quote. It is so darn true!!! People are always striving for "happiness" and looking for something else to make them happy. That's not what it's all about.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post! God is using the blog world, and you in it for sure. =) I am going to go check out Mama's Nest! =)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post, Ruth! Just wonderful. :)
ReplyDeleteAwe that is so cute, they call me Mother Hen too, and that caught my eye, hugs my friend and have a blessed day.
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you! Congrats on being featured. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the quote.
What a lovely post, I'm stopping by from the nest... I Love that quote. Blessings on your day!
ReplyDeleteHey Ruth, thank you for being the first inspirational featured blogger on Mama's Little Nestwork my friend! You are such an inspiration!
ReplyDeleteMama Hen
Congrats on your feature. I am so glad that she did feature, your blog IS very inspirational. This post was very well written! beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your feature. Just stopping by to say hi. What a great post.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Ruth...I just love your blog and I wish I could meet you and so many others someday as well. Keep on writing, always look forward to your wonderful words.
ReplyDelete:-)
I love the way reading your posts makes me feel. It is almost like you give each of your readers a "Hug" when we read your posts. that's what inspirational writing I believe is supossed to do, and you do that very well!!! Congrats on YOUR DAY!!!
ReplyDeleteWell congratulations, Ruth! Your blog is definitely inspiring! Keep up the good work! You deserve it! :D
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
God bless.
~Miss S.
Congratulations girl! I see you are going places..:) I'm so proud of ya!
ReplyDeleteSweet quote...
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the feature, keep up the great work!
Hello, Ruth, nice to meet you. I'm visiting from Mama Hen's little nestwork. I look forward to visiting your blog again and learning about you and your country. I am amazed that we can "chat" with one another from across the world! -Eastlyn
ReplyDeletehttp://eastlynandcompany.blogspot.com
hon, congrats on being featured. i'm not surprised you were picked as Inspiring Blogger. you certainly are...:)
ReplyDeleteHello, again, Ruth. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am following you back. -Eastlyn
ReplyDeletehttp://eastlynandcompany.blogspot.com
Hi Ruth, your post is uplifting. I love your focus on being loved and "wrapped" by God. Also that you believe "this Nestwork is a platform where we can share our experiences and learnings to make a difference in each other's life. a place where we will learn to make a come back and receive an emotional recharge." That brings me a lot of joy. We all need to encourage and be encouraged, and be emotionally recharged :)
ReplyDeleteHey there! Am one of your newest followers from Mama's Little Nestwork!
ReplyDeleteHello again! I think you are very worthy of the award-I haven't been reading your blog very long, but you seem to have such a caring and sweet demeanor that makes you very unique!
ReplyDeleteNice blog. I love your words. God knows the master plan.
ReplyDeleteRuth, I think you are amazing! I loved this post and getting to know more about you :)
ReplyDeleteRuth, I can so relate to feeling like this. I love the unexpected connection that blogging has blessed me with. I've been meeting so many amazing women. Quite frankly, we don't get the opportunity to 'meet' this many cool ladies outside IRL. And your blog has always put a smile on face, and given a great reminder of God's word. I love that! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! You deserve it with such a beautiful blog. I am posting your button on my blog, www.domesticjock.blogspot.com, right now!!!
ReplyDeleteYay, comments are back :D
ReplyDeleteI do really wish there was time (and money!) to meet all the lovely bloggers in real life. Sadly, the world is big, and there are a *lot* of great bloggers.
Ruth! Thanks so much for stoping by my blog. I'm so glad that I found yours-beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
sarah
Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post. I found your blog on the Nestwork and I am a new follower who thinks it would be so much fun if we could all get together but, for now I am happy to make new friends through blogging.
ReplyDeleteIt is very nice to meet you.
http://momsinvent.blogspot.com/