ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE READY FOR THIS?
The following questions were set in last year's GED examination
These are genuine answers ...and they WILL breed.
Q. Name the four seasons
A. Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar
Q. Explain one of the processes by which water can be made safe to drink
A. Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes large pollutants like grit, sand, dead sheep and canoeists
Q. How is dew formed
A. The sun shines down on the leaves and makes them perspire
Q. What causes the tides in the oceans
A. The tides are a fight between the earth and the moon. All water tends to flow towards the moon, because there is no water on the moon, and nature abhors a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins the fight
Q. What guarantees may a mortgage company insist on
A. If you are buying a house they will insist that you are well endowed
Q.. What happens to your body as you age
A. When you get old, so do your bowels and you get intercontinental
Q. What happens to a boy when he reaches puberty
A. He says goodbye to his boyhood and looks forward to his adultery
Q. Name a major disease associated with cigarettes
A. Premature death
Q. What is artificial insemination
A. When the farmer does it to the bull instead of the cow
Q. How can you delay milk turning sour
A. Keep it in the cow
Q. How are the main 20 parts of the body categorised (e.g. The abdomen)
A. The body is consisted into 3 parts - the brainium, the borax and the abdominal cavity. The brainium contains the brain, the borax contains the heart and lungs and the abdominal cavity contains the five bowels: A, E, I,O,U..
Q. What does 'varicose' mean?
A. Nearby
Q. Give the meaning of the term 'Caesarean section'
A. The caesarean section is a district in Rome
Q. What is a seizure?
A. A Roman Emperor.
Q. What is a terminal illness
A. When you are sick at the airport.
Q. Give an example of a fungus. What is a characteristic feature?
A. Mushrooms. They always grow in damp places and they look like umbrellas

Hey Ruth! This is very funny! Yikes, some of those answers are really incredible! I hope you have a great week my friend!
ReplyDeleteMama Hen
...I forget where the sun joins the fight whoa thats too funny. love the bowels answer too...LOL thanks for the good laugh Ruthy.
ReplyDeleteOh my! Did these people pass?
ReplyDeletexo Erin
hahaha those were soo funny! My favorite was definitely the "four seasons" answer! :)
ReplyDeleteOh My!! =)
ReplyDeletenew follower from Admirer Monday blog hope. Would love for you to follow back.
ReplyDeletehttp://funfritzfamily.blogspot.com/
I'm your newest follower from Admirer Monday.
ReplyDeletehttp://glamourgirlreviews.blogspot.com
he he...i read it twice and still lauhging...
ReplyDeleteoh my oh my... 'Caesarean section'
ReplyDelete-a district in Rome...LOL
Very cute. So happy to meet you and I am thrilled to be your newest follower! I love FMBT!
ReplyDeleteBlink.......Blink.....(looks away)
ReplyDelete(looks back) blinkblink.
Following you FMBT
(looks again) SIGH
This is hilarious! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeletethis is hilarious!!
ReplyDeletei've read like thrice...n laughing out loud...:))) this is really funny Ruth
ReplyDeleteLOL! Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteVery funny, I think I may have went to school with some of these people! BTW I am following from FMBT.
ReplyDeleteHey Ruth, have a great day my friend!
ReplyDeleteMama Hen
Really funny!! Could not believe that people could give such answers
ReplyDeleteREally?? I can't beleive it! This is was hilarious! Thank for the morning giggle. :)
ReplyDeleteVery funny! Thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteHello Ruth!
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh! And I totally appreciate your word of support in my latest post! Thanks dear friend!
http://www.imafulltimemummy.com/
ROFL...............i think it takes some brains to come up with answers so wrong!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ruth for making me laugh...i needed that today. :-)
ReplyDeleteThat was very funny, Ruth!!! Thank you for sharing your humor with us, and thank you for the very sweet and encouraging comments you have left on my little blog, The Domestic Jock!!! God Bless!!!
ReplyDeletekeke how funny and witty. I like the meaning of caesarean section and seizure.
ReplyDeletelooks like they have a good sence of humor ha ha ha. hope the teacher did to.
ReplyDeleteHi Ruth, these are funny. Varicose is nearby, LOL. I appreciate your word of support on my site today. Hope you have a great day!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this, we haven't laughed so hard in a long time!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
Dennis
They're going to flirt the canoeists out of the water? Sounds like a plan! (not so sure it will work on the dead sheep......)
ReplyDeleteI hope you are doing well Ruth! Have a great Sunday my frined!
ReplyDeleteMama Hen
Oh. My. Word. That is SOOOO funny! I laughed my way through the whole thing! I don't even think I can choose a favorite; they're all great! But I do wonder... what are kids/people being taught in school these days? :D
ReplyDeleteThis is too funny! Being a teacher, I like things like this. A student here was asked to name the continents. One he listed was Aunt Artica!
ReplyDeleteBoth of my sons took the GED this moth. I hope these answers didn't belong to them! :-) I love the 4 seasons answer.
ReplyDeleteas a mother of high school and college age children I hope their answers are not as comical. LOL
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower you have a nice blog here
So glad I read this post....gives me smiles early in the morning!!! Hugs to you!!
ReplyDelete