its a soft cashmere body powder ... hand made of Bonny N Clyde. i won this giveaway at Leksi Designs.Its a set that includes the glass dish and the powder puff. I'm so happy i entered the giveaway. It smells oh so AMAZING and i'm simply enjoying it. Thank you Leksi Designs and Bonny N Clyde!!
![]() |
Have a great week!!
♥
Ruth

Oh my goodness ~ Powder like this makes me think of my great granma "Mama Fay" She ALWAYS dressed soo beautifully and spelled even better than that :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on winning! What a special gift to win!!
Have a blessed week!
What a most darling gift.. I love the feel of powder and to have such a wonderful puff .. one feels so lady like..
ReplyDeleteThank you for your visit and sweet words.. hugs..HHL
more than the powder i am drooling over the puff Ruth..i want to win atleast one give away..:(( muge bata diya karooo yaaar:((
ReplyDeleteI love scented powders myself. Congratulations on your win! I hope you enjoy pampering yourself.
ReplyDeleteIt is so much fun to win! It looks like a neat giveaway too! I will have to go and check out their site! Have a great week my friend!
ReplyDeleteMama Hen
@ Loren Mama Fay must be a beautiful woman! I sure do love smelling good..:)
ReplyDelete@HHL...yes oh so lady like and i'm simply in love with the smell..:)
@Anamika... the puff sure is amazing just as the powder smell. next time i come across a giveaway you'd be the fist one i tell it to.
@Eastlyn, Thanks!
@Mama Hen, thanks for always stopping by. you certainly should check out their site. they have some really good stuff. Have a great week yourself.
Love y'all
♥
Ruth
This is an amazing gift! Congrats on winning! I am following from Meet & Greet Monday. Angie
ReplyDeletehttp://mchristiangirl.blogspot.com/
http://cocinadiary.blogspot.com/
My computer will not pull up your email so I am writing through your blog to tell you that the message you sent David came to my email instead. I do not know if he got a copy or not, and have no idea how this happened. However, your message was about the 3rd or 4th one for David that I have received by mistake.
ReplyDeleteHi! I am a new follower from Monday's blog hops. Glad I came across your blog. I will be back. Blessings...
ReplyDeleteSaved By Love Creations
That is so pretty!! Congrats on your prize :)
ReplyDeleteWow that is so cool, I really like that and going over to see her blog too, hugs my friend, have a great day, Barbara
ReplyDeleteWhat a great gift! I love the pattern. I've always wanted a powder puff!
ReplyDeleteOoh that looks lovely, Ruth! Enjoy your win...you deserve it : ) Aren't giveaways so fun? I love them!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a blessed Monday.
Lots of love,
Laura
Congrats on the win, dear Ruth!
ReplyDeleteThank you all!!
ReplyDeleteMy late mother loved dusting powder and this reminds me so of her. How wonderful that you won the giveaway. It's lovely.
ReplyDeleteAren't you just soo lucky, this is absolutely gorgeous, you are very spoilt!
ReplyDelete:) Hazel
@ Mildred, I know... its simply lovely. Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDelete@Hazel, oh yes, i'm so spoilt..:-)
SO cute. I will have to check out their shop! Have a blessed day :)
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!
ReplyDeleteI would love to get your comments and perspective on some of my recent entries. Feel free to stop by when you have a little time!
alonganarrowway.blogspot.com
God bless!
Yummy!!! What a treat!!
ReplyDeleteNice! Congrats on winning the body powder set, looks relaxing and fun to use :) Hope you enjoy your day, Ruth! ~Jinnia
ReplyDeleteRuth,I am glad you won a luxurious prize. You deserve it. Hope you are having a great week! :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you for your sweet comment. I hope you have a great day Ruth!
ReplyDeleteMama Hen
Hi! I am a new follower from the blog hop. Hope you can stop by and check out my blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://mommyslittledinos.blogspot.com
What a neat thing to wind...love your blog
ReplyDeleteJust have a few minutes to blog hop...so glad that I stopped here....Have a great week.
Congrats on the win! It is so fun to win and even more fun when that package arrives in the mail. What a prize too! It sounds luxurious!
ReplyDeleteOooh...that looks fabulous!! :)
ReplyDeleteyay for you!! thats looks absolutely something i would like to win too..:)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy girl!!
I am so glad you like it Ruth! Thanks for entering!
ReplyDelete