You make the dawn and the sunset shout for joy. ~ Psalm 65:8
this is how the evening sky looks where i live....
i often find myself taking pictures of the evening sky although they never made their way here...:) last evening was no exception. it was oh so beautiful. but i'm a real sucker when it comes to handling a camera.i love its magnificent colour. there's something so divine that i cannot explain in words.
it tells me,
that today is almost gone
with the fading of the twilight.
that means its one day lesser of my stay here on earth,
and a day closer to eternity.
i'm overwhelmed with joy...
with assurance that the Father who has led us through the day will lead us on to eternity...
He will lead us all home. SOON!
Lets all have a super blessed week ahead okay.
♥
Ruth


I love the early evening sky too Ruth. I love the peace and the quiet and reflection time of the blessings God has given us. Thanks for sharing part of your world in pictures with us.
ReplyDeleteRuth....what beautiful photos! I love the evening sky as well :) Love how it looks as if the Lord painted it just for you ♥
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a blessed weekend!
Love the pics! God's quite the artist, huh?
ReplyDeletewow Ruth those are beautiful pictures of the evening sky! Thanks for sharing... have a great week yourself darling!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post and lovely pictures Ruth! So inspiring! I hope you have a super week ahead my friend! :)
ReplyDeleteMama Hen
Beautiful pictures! And I love the scripture quote. Inspiring.
ReplyDeleteLovely...thank you Ruth!
ReplyDeleteLovely photos!
ReplyDeletebeautiful post Ruth. Love the verse that you quoted. You are a very inspiring person. Blesings,
ReplyDelete~Ankur
Ruth, i love the evening sky too. Its amazing the color, the quietness and the serenity. you're right there's something divine in it that words can't explain. Have a great week hon.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Citz
And twilight is the most beautiful part of the day! :) Hazel
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pics...and I love the previous post about the kids!! Our daughter is a teacher, feeling her call to teach during a mission trip!!! I'm your newest follower!!! Hope you have a blessed week!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos Ruth, and it really shows all of the wonderful creation of God, I too love the sky and spends lots of time with Camera in hand. Hugs and blessings, Barbara
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures and you write beautiful too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful skies :)
ReplyDeleteRuth, those are beautiful evening skies! There is a divine feel to it. Thank you for inspiring us with our Father's leading. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Have a great week, Ruth ♥
ReplyDeleteI love the beautiful photos!
ReplyDelete~Maggie
Liked the sky so much..some how it gives me peace when i c these kind of pics but some where it make me sad too:(
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!
ReplyDelete