9.26.2010

...uninspired

thats me....

i know i've been MIA again this whole week... this time its not my sick PC that keeps me away from blogging. its ME... uninspired me....

if you are clueless about why i'm not inspired... i have no special reason other than my hectic work schedule. i've been working  six days, 12 hours a day... and that's tiring!

and i'm feeling a little conflicted deep within... i have had to make decisions... tough ones. although i'm excited about what God has instored for me i also feel a deep sense of loneliness and i'm scared to death... at times.  at times i feel my heart churns out inspiration like a stream of river and i'm elated... but there is this unknown dilemma  that kicks in what ifs... i'm stepping out in FAITH nevertheless...

have you ever felt that way...conflicted ? 

i'm sorry this post have to be this way... but i just wanted to be honest with you y'all my sweet friends. 'cause i know y'all understand. 

and now that i have a few hours by myself before i get to bed... i'm going to make myself some coffee, and perhaps listen to some country songs while i sit and sip my coffee... staring out the window. 


so until next post,

have a blessed week sweet friends!!


Ruth


18 comments:

  1. Do I ever feel conflicted? Only a million different times...And that was this morning! LOL!
    Just one day at a time...one step at a time. You'll get there...in His timing, His perfect will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny that you posted this today because I've been struggling with the exact same thing. Kind of just feeling a little blah about things lately. It's okay though...I think we go through different seasons in our lives, and God understands that. Everyday can't be a high mountain top. He's still with us...even on our most uninspired days : ) I'll be praying for you and you pray for me. Sound good? Love you, Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ruth... it happens.. i hope days get better for you soon...take care. praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear friend ...this road of life is filled with so many turns and bumps . one thing is that though we may be alone we are never alone - He is always there and so are our Angels.. ask them to help you through this time and in no time you will start to see signs of which way to turn.

    Remember we may be virtual but you have many friends and support here in BlogLand !!! In my toughts and prayers ... Blessings my friend..HHL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ruth, bless your heart! Sorry you are having a rough spell! Rest in HIM my friend, lay it all down and allow HIS Love wash over you as well as your friends @ home and here in bloggy land ♥

    Praying rest, peace,and joy will be yours this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got another song for you, Ruth. I read your post, and this one came immediately to my mind. "There are doubts to fade, moments to be made, and one of them is yours." This is "Emily"...by Michael W. Smith. Be encouraged, friend:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oBYlnEoUcA&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you've been working a lot!!! My prayers are with you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been working a lot, Ruth!!! take care, praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel that way sometimes, too! Wishing you peace and clarity this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know the feeling you describe. And it's no wonder you're not finding time to be inspired, when you're working so hard. Best wishes x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Ruth, I have been feeling the same way recently. What I am currently trying to do is work on a number of different posts to get ahead; then, when I don't feel inspired, at least I have something worthwhile to post. And as for feeling conflicted, I understand that feeling as well... I will pray for you, okay? I once heard someone put it this way: Faith is like a staircase; you just have to take one step at a time. That really is all that God asks of us. {Hugs}

    P.S. Just a friendly reminder: the next Inspiring Story link party is this Friday, October 1st; I do hope to see you there.

    Have a great day!

    God bless,
    ~Miss S.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you all!

    @jennifer, thank you much for the song. i listened to it and so love it. i don't see where i can comment on your blog..:(

    @Miss S, thank you! i visited your blog... for some reason your comment tab doesn't seem to load. i'm not if its my PC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi...maam....
    Its okay to feel that way.

    You will have your better times too and so do i.
    Just we need to have understanding to the situations in everything.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I truly understand Ruth...thank you for being so candid and for being such a wonderful and encouraging friend...hope you get some r & r for the heart and soul.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Ruth,
    It is normal & is O-K-A-Y to feel conflicted. I feel conflicted thousand times a day. And being a mom, million times an hour. :)

    Hope you are feeling much much better :)

    In God's Love,
    Me & Belle

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can relate, I'll pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very conflicted at times and even today! Praying for you for wisdom and comfort in any and all decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing those thoughts with us. It's okay if you just need to rest. Thank God He is always with us. And God did not give us the spirit of fear, but of power and love and of a sound mind. That verse has meant a lot to me. Blessings ~

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥