9.29.2010

better than a hallelujah

i LOVE this SONG!!

i've been listening to it over and over and over again.....



i hope you are having a great week so far..:)



Ruth

p.s: thank you for your love and prayers!

12 comments:

  1. What an amazing song! It really reminded me of the depth of God's love. I can certainly understand why it has been continuously playing in your house.

    Hope everything works out - praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth you gave me lot of positivity today by uploading this song.

    Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this song, too, Ruth! :D Actually, this song that reminds me to praise God no matter what is going on in my life -- something that I really need to be reminded of right now... thank you for posting!

    Have a great day!

    God bless,
    Miss S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This song is lovely! I love the picture of the babys hand in the moms hand in the beginning. The lyrics are beautiful. You will get your inspiration back. Listen to music that lifts your spirit! Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..I went through the song.I downloaded and sang the song too. Its beautiful ... i can tell u... it strengthens me spiritually.
    Thank you for posting. Keep up the amazing work. I like your Blog too. Its where i drop in everytime and look for ur updates. Its like a spring that flows out beautiful things and where i can recharge myself.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Ruth Sweetie...
    Thank you SO much for stopping by for tea, as I so enjoyed your company.

    Your blog is SO delightful. It is just like walking into a front door at home, warm and welcoming. Thank you so much for the beautiful share this morning. I will be singing the rest of the day. You made my heart "happy" today. Thank you sweet friend.

    Hope you have a beautiful day. Many hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. sis,wow..i am in love with this song now too...its so beautiful n touching...thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful song! Thanks for sharing, I love coming by here to be uplifted and encouraged-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful - and just what I needed tonight! (Thanks, also, for stopping by my blog during my "Mama Hen's Nestwork" day! Its so lovely to meet you! I've spent a little bit of time looking around your blog and I love the faith and inspiration you provide! I think I'm going to like it here!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww this song is beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us. I hope your well. I've been away for a couple of months but looking forward to catching up on your blog :)

    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this song!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That IS a very sweet song.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥