9.04.2010

tea....

"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! 
It is like the precious ointment ..."  ~ Psalm 133:1

it's a beautiful Saturday morning.
i've opened all windows to welcome
and let the cool morning breeze in to my apartment. 

you know what i love to do in such a beautiful morning ?
i love to sit down and enjoy a cup of tea!

oh how i love drinking tea and smelling it...:)

one thing that makes tea even better 
is when you share it with kindred souls
like my sweet brother and cousin K.

Have a great weekend!!

Ruth

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/04/2010

    Sounds like a pretty morning to enjoy God's beauty and blessings. I love tea also. Hope you and your family have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer coffee, myself, or peppermint tea - but apart from that, it sounds like a perfect morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a beautiful morning out there! Its a rainy evening here...:(

    Have a great day Ruth!!
    Love,
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mildred, Thanks for stopping by.

    @Rachel, i do love coffee as well but tea seems healthier so i've cut down my coffee consumption...:))

    @Ron, thank you! enjoy the rain buddy...:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your tea, Ruth! If I were there, I'd share a cup with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful thoughts..Hope u r enjoying your weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jennifer... thanks and i sure wish you were here!

    @Anamika, thanks sweets!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9/05/2010

    Sounds like you started the day perfectly! I am SO jealous that you have a "cool" breeze to let in your window! We won't get that kind of breeze here in FL for another few months. I am so looking forward to it! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Kirsten, don't worry lets look at the brighter side.. its ONLY a few months...:) Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend yourself.!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a nice blog...thanks for visiting...following you now...followback if you can from

    Chronicle of An Inconsistent Mom
    Inside Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love hot tea too! I had a really nice one at our local cafe the other day called "white rose." It was different but good! I also love plain old Tetley; it reminds me of having tea with my family.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh, I can't wait until the weather cools off enough to turn off the A/C and open up the windows. I love to feel the cool, fresh air moving through the house. I had lemon ginger tea just the other day, but had it over ice just because it's still pretty hot these days. I love hot tea in the fall and winter though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by today. Can't say that I'm a tea drinker but I love opening the windows (when it is not summer) and letting in the breeze and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥