9.02.2010

one of the nicest things...

that i love to do on a bright and pleasant late afternoon
is to take a walk with my little brother....
i love to listen to his silly jokes
and take pictures when he's not aware!

Have a great rest of the week!!

Ruth

25 comments:

  1. nice pic... i would join you if i could...:)) is that Chamgai?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Ron he is!! thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...what a sweet pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jane... thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful... I treasure the times my little brother have shared through years. Especially when he was just a little boy. He is a grown man now with his own family ... but to me he will always me my little brother!!! Blessings..HHL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruth how do u manage to come with such great pics..wish to learn some picture taking lesson from you..pleasssee

    ReplyDelete
  7. My guess is your little brother knows what you're up to with that camera *smile* He's just being a "good" little brother by not saying anything. I like the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9/02/2010

    That is such a sweet picture Ruth. I have an older brother who enjoyed spending time with me and I treasure those memories. (and photos) Blessings to you today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @HHL, i agree with ya... no matter how fast my little brother is growing, he'll always be a LITTLE brother to me..:)

    @Anamika, i'm not a photographer sweetheart.. i just play with my camera..:)

    @Eastlyn, it just might be true.. what you say. Thanks!!

    @Mildred, thanks you! staying and taking care of my brother and watch him become a man... the precious time we spend together...this is something i will always treasure.

    Thanks for stopping by y'all..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. how sweet thats is Ruthy!! that your little bro...??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9/02/2010

    beautiful picture...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet Ruth...and what a gorgeous photo! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Miguel, yes he is! he's growing up way too fast..:)

    @Rachana, thank you! Thanks for stopping by sweetheart!

    @Cheryl, thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love afternoon walks too! You have a wonderful rest of the week, as well : ) Lots of love!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww Ruth, this post makes me miss my lil brother! You have a great week too (=

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is sweet how you love to take walks with your little brother :) Nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rhuth that is so nice that you like to take walks with your little brother. I think it will be one of those things you will always do and look back many years from now and remember what a special time it was. Have a great day!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  18. how sweet... wish i have a brother too...:(

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful pic Ruth...say hi to Chamgai..:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am your newest follower. I hope you can follow me back at http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/2010/09/friday-blog-hops.html.
    God Bless,
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a new follower Happy Friday Follow Organic Girl andTodays Diva

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love to snap photos when people aren't looking too...sometimes they turn out to be my very favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ruth I just love this....my son is currently living with his sister...and she has been such a blessing for him...sisters are such a wonderful gift from God!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is Chamgai... hehe... i hope u all r good... I share the happiness wit you. take care.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥