It has been almost two years since I last posted here. My how time flies! I seriously didn't think it has been so long. A lot happened- many that kept me away from blogland. Boy I did miss many of my inspiring bloggy friends. This time I am back to stay and keep it alive.
How have you all been doing? I will definitely come around your place to visit. So until then, and if you happen upon this before I could make it to your place- a warm hug + hello and nice to see you again... :)
Love,
Ruth
p.s: I started another blog - Shabby Chic Crochet . Come by for a visit if you do have some time... :)
How have you all been doing? I will definitely come around your place to visit. So until then, and if you happen upon this before I could make it to your place- a warm hug + hello and nice to see you again... :)
Love,
Ruth
p.s: I started another blog - Shabby Chic Crochet . Come by for a visit if you do have some time... :)
Was your blogging break deliberate, or it just kind of happened? I've been considering taking a break for a time just to regroup! Thanks for stopping by and commenting at "Breathing in Jesus".
ReplyDeleteHi Deb,
DeleteIt was a mix of both...I did not intend for such long break but other factors in between led to this....
You would be terribly missed if you do take break... :) Hugs!!
I'm so glad you are back and safe Ruth! I sure did miss you friend.Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Have a wonderful week. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Judy! It feels good to reconnect with amazing friends like you. Have a great week yourself!
DeleteLove and Hugs!!
Hi Ruth! it is good to see you again. I have to admit I wondered how you were. Another blog friend "disappeared" around the same time, I have yet to reconnect with her. Funny how times flies. I have come close to taking a break from blogging, but carry on because my mom (87) likes my pictures. I hope when you have time you will update us on how you have been. I'll take a peek at your other blog too! Thanks, Ruth, God Bless you!
ReplyDeleteHi Anita, I am not surprise your mom likes your pictures.... I absolutely live them..:) I am so glad you continued. Thank you for stopping by. Hugs!!
Delete