4.22.2012

random...

so it's been over a year since i last posted... i know i owe y'all an explanation but i'll save that for later.
for now i'll just share this random pic that i took yesterday...

this reminds me of a quote "In the evening of life, we will be judged on love alone."

all you need is a good friend and an expert photographer like my friend Vince to turn a simple pic into something so beautiful...:-)

Vince if you happen upon this post.... please know that i'm truly grateful for letting me play around with your awesome camera. you're a great friend!

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/22/2012

    now now young lady... a budding photographer.... its a job well done!

    Keep clicking... keep creating... and come back here often!

    Love,
    Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pleasure was all mine. I am glad ya enjoyed it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Ruth. I see you had a little bit of fun with blue hour photography.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Ruth! it's so good to hear from you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back, ruth! you have been
    missed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruth I am soooooo glad that you are back....and look forward to your story of what has been going on.....I have missed you very much, and I know many others have as well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you all so kindly!!

    i have missed everyone... and right now my mind seems so cluttered with so many things i want to tell you all....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is something about trees and skyscapes that just captures my attention. Oh welcome back to blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks Wanda....

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥