i know i had told you that i'd be MIA for a few days... the few days however, have turned into weeks and i still don't have internet...:( my service provider doesn't have service available in my (new) area... too bad isn't it? yeah i know. but i'm safe and sound... isn't that all that really matters...?
i'm still inquiring and trying to find another service provider... a good one. i hope to find one soon and get back to blogging. you know i miss you... i miss reading your beautiful thoughts put into words...:)
and hey, one of the main reasons why i'm posting this is to let you, my sweet friend, know that i cleared the interviews and finally got the profile that i so wanted.... thank you! i couldn't have done it without your prayers.
also...
to celebrate the two beautiful awards received from one of the kindest, sweetest blogging buddy Mama Hen of Mama's Little Chick. thank you heaps Mama Hen! i'm sorry it took me so long to post.
for now, i'm going to find some good books... put on some soft inspiring music... sit back and relax... or i may end up just being a couch potato for the rest of the weekend. i hope you have a beautiful weekend my dear.
Luvya lots,
Ruth
p.s: posted this from a friend's pc.....:)
pps: to my beautiful friends at Spiritual Sunday, Happy Spiritual Sunday!!
pps: to my beautiful friends at Spiritual Sunday, Happy Spiritual Sunday!!


Oh my sweet Ruth, I'm over the moon happy that you passed the interviews... celebration!!! ... I too live in an area that has limited internet.. I use the Turbo stix ... it works much like a cell phone .. you may want to enquire if that is option. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...xo HHL
ReplyDeleteGlad you are safe and sound Ruth, and congrats on the interview success...YOU deserve it! Hope to see you back on the internet soon! :-)
ReplyDeleteHI Ruth, I hope you are back to blogging soon, but for now take advantage of the time to enjoy those good books....what a luxury. I hope you have a very blessed weekend! Lori
ReplyDeletehip hip hooray! that is such good news!
ReplyDeleteyou deserve it.
Congrats on passing the interview, Ruth! So happy for you! :)
ReplyDeleteI will be praying that you get an internet server for your area... it's no fun not hearing from you; we like to see you around the blogosphere! ;)
God bless,
Miss S.
stopped by to say hi...hope your back online really soon....sending you tons of hugs
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear you are doing well! You are so missed!!
ReplyDeletePraying you can come back to blogging soon!
Sending you love and lots of hugs!!
Praise God!!!
ReplyDeleteHope your weekend is going good as well!!!
God Bless,
Lon
Good to hear from you!!! Have a great weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteSo good to hear from you. Sorry about the internet. Hope you can get connected and back to blogging soon.
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday ! Happy to know that you are doing good !
ReplyDeleteIts nice to read your note....... am glad you were able to post from ur friends pc...... hope to see more soon.....gbu
ReplyDeleteIt's good to hear from you again! I was starting to get worried! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you are safe and sound, Ruth! And congrats on acing the interviews. :)
ReplyDeleteFollowing you from Mama's Little Nestwork. Hope to read more inspirations.
ReplyDeletehttp://1tootiefoodie.blogspot.com
Hope to meet more great Mama's too. I invite you view my blog and hope you enjoy and become a follower.
Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you. "Technical difficulties" are such a pain in this world of such huge technological advancements in which we live. I'm glad you're "safe and sound." All the best to you.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are sound and safe Ruth and Congrats on doing well on the interview. It is always great to read your sweet words, hope you have a good weekend:)
ReplyDeleteI hope you are doing well Ruth! Thoughts are with you! Hope you are smiling my friend! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteMama Hen
Hi Ruth, I've missed seeing you around. I hope you're enjoying the reading & solitude. And that you get a good service provider soon!
ReplyDeleteHi there just popping to see how you are doing.. I have missed your posts. Hope all is well..xo HHL
ReplyDeleteHope you're doing well! Miss you and your awesome words!
ReplyDelete~Maggie
nice post thanks for sharing...blessings...
ReplyDelete