1.30.2011

His eye is on the sparrow....

why should i feel discouraged?
and why should the shadows come?
and why should my heart be lonely?
and long for heaven and home?
when Jesus is my portion
and a constant friend He is
His eye is on the sparrow
and i know He watches me

come with me to Spiritual Sunday for many Inspiring posts!

on the other note....
 i still have two more rounds of interviews...
 thank you all for your support and prayer.
 besides, i'll be moving and will be without internet for a few days.
will be back soon to catch up with y'all.
until then, stay safe..
and have a beautiful week!!



Love,
Ruth

31 comments:

  1. KNowing that God is always watching over us is what rejuvenates us all each day. I wish you all the best Ruth! Have a great weekend my friend!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love that sweet song. Thanks for sharing.

    Jocelyn
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song. It is so comforting. Praying for your interviews to go well.
    Blessings,
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this praise and worship song and the cute children's praise and worship song from the last post. Whether it's the old hymns like Rock of Ages Cleft for Me, or newer contemporary praise and worship music, it's such a blessing, isn't it. :) Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. best of luck Ruth :)

    beautiful as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful post. God is watching over us. Praying for you and good luck Ruth. Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful.
    Happiest Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great words, reminder of Christ's constant watch and companionship!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sang along as I read your post Ruth.

    May you have a blessed week ahead and my the Lord guide you through this new round of interviews.

    I've just written about rainbows which you might be interested in - you'll never look at a rainbow in quite the same way again :) If you get the chance before your internet goes down pop over.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1/31/2011

    Lovely post. Have safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely post, Ruth. I pray your move goes smoothly.

    Blessings,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Ruth, I love this song. It says so much about how God watches over us in all things.
    Blessings and best wishes for your interviews.
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so grateful His eye is always on us...just think of that! Wishing you an easy move, Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for this Ruth....and praying everything works out smoothly for you. He's in it...so it will.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that! Happy moving! We are moving this Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well I'm sure you know I love that song (: Blessings to you as you move mountains ~ as well as moving you! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful ~ Praying for you, Dear ~ Love,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good luck with the interviews and move. Thank you for your inspiring posts! I really enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that word picture! Thanks for the gentle reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the words to this beautiful song. Thank you for taking time to share them with us.
    Blessings & prayers,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry I haven't been over in a while. HAs your blog changed?

    Thanks for linking up at Relax and Surf Sunday.


    www.shibleysmibleysmiles.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous2/02/2011

    Ruth,

    I loved your little poem about the Lord. It was surely beautiful.

    I hope that you do well on your interviews. I don't like interviews. I always get SO nervous and "tongue-tied." I hope that I don't have to do another of those, ever!

    I wish you the best with your move. Moving is quite stressful and much work. I hope that you don't "loose your mind" in the process. :)

    Blessings,

    -Lady Rose

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good luck with your interviews - this is such a lovely song to reflect upon while you are going through them. Remember, He is your provision!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I gave you two awards! I hope you are well!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  25. I hope your interviews go well. Just think of it as a chance to show them how wonderful you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so inspiring as always....you will be in my thoughts and prayers Ruth...take care. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I hope you are doing well my friend! I stopped by to say hi! Have a great day!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love that song! I wish you all the best, Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello Ruth! I hope you are well. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. simply loved your poem
    -Megha
    Cupidspeaks.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥