1.26.2011

tell your problems how big God is

today at work,
seen on a T-shirt of a colleague 
was...
Don't tell God how big your problems are,
tell your problems how big God is!

i was reminded of the song,
My God is so big, so strong and so mighty
There's nothing my God cannot do
The mountains are His
The valleys are His
The stars are His handy works too
My God is so big, so strong and so mighty 
There's nothing my God cannot do.

God will never run out of ways to reach out to us
when He knows we need to hear Him
He knows us through and through
how awesome!!

Thank you dear for praying for my presentation.
It went very well.
i am so humbled by your love and support.
thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

 I still have to clear three more rounds of interviews,
(which seem like big mountains before me)
 for them to declare me fit to take the position i applied for.
i'm telling these mountains how big they are
but my God is bigger and mightier than them!

and i'm declaring...
Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: 
but I (we) will trust (remember) the name of the LORD our God. 
~ Psalm 20:7


Thanks for continuing to pray...:)

Love you!
Ruth

35 comments:

  1. I will be praying for your mountains to move. Thanks for reminding me how big my God is! Sometimes we forget

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth!
    Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering how you've been yesterday. You are on my heart : ) Praying for your upcoming interviews!

    Telling our problems how big our God is. Amen!
    Lots of love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice, thank you!

    Laura, how sweet of you. i so appreciate your prayer at this time.
    Lots of love to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That also reminds me of the saying God bless America....i once had on my car America bless God....thank you for being such a wonderful inspiration Ruth....i know you will get the job that God plans for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that! I'm telling my mountains how BIG God is! And yours too! That new position is yours Ruth in Jesus' name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that!! God is big! Stilling praying for your interviews. I'm happy to hear that the presentation went well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a wonderful way to think and to send any challenge the message that it will not win.

    Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers ... you will climb those mountains and reach the top !!!xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful thought! Truly, with God nothing is impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im praying for you too. God is so great to all of us! Ruth you are a inspiration to all of us :) and a wonderful blog friend. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so so true. Our God IS big and awesome. And that song.. is my little Belle's favourite too.

    Wishing you a blessed and beautiful week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carrie, thank you for always encouraging my heart!

    Lisa, thank you and Amen!!

    Tiffany, thank you so much for praying... it means so much to me.

    HHL, you're one who always knows the right thing to say...that lifts my spirit. hugs to you!

    Jacqueline, no, there is nothing impossible for our God. isn't that awesome?

    Judy, thanks for being so kind. and thank you for praying.

    Catherine, God must delight to hear such song from little Belle..:) Wish you too a blessed and beautiful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ruth, I will be praying that God will remove those mountains and give you confidence and calmness throughout the interviews.
    Blessings,
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you very much Annette!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous1/27/2011

    Lord God I ask for your Blessings for Ruth in these interviews that they will declare her fit to take the position she applied for, in your name I ask and pray Lord Jesus! Amen!

    God's Blessings to you Ruth,

    Lon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amen! Thanks heaps Lon!!

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous1/28/2011

    May God bless you Ruth. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Mildred! yes i will...

    ReplyDelete
  18. So glad your presentation went well. I will continue to pray for you during the interview process. It's so stressful sometimes. I love the song you quoted...I can just hear the kids at church shouting out..."there's nothing my God cannot do, FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Welcome home, Ruth and Happy New Year to you as well. I used to sing that song "Our God is so big, so strong and so mighty..." with my babies at the Parent's Day Out where I worked. I loved watching them try to make big muscles like a weight lifter to show how strong God is. I understand full well how daunting the job hunt/interview process can be and I will pray for you to secure the job that is right for you. Blessings, Eastlyn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good post Ruth. Praying for your situation.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's so true isn't it - we do tell Him all the time about our problems, but we forget that He's always walking right beside us. He truly is bigger than whatever problems we have going on in our life. Thank you for reminding me of this! I'm praying for you that your interviews go well!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes! I learned a few years ago in a Bible study to see things from this perspective. Our God is that big and great!

    ReplyDelete
  23. thank you Anita, Eastlyn, JBR,Cooper and Michelle. Your comments warm my heart and encourage me much.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amen Ruth and praying too, lots of love, hugs and prayers, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  25. dear Barbara, i certainly covet your prayers... thank you much!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. amen to this.I will pray for a break thru for you. Thanks for coming anbd saying hi.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm so pleased that your first presentation went well. I'll keep you in prayer Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Ruth, i see that you enquired about Forest Essentials face pack on Wise She. You can get Forest Essential products on their website http://www.forestessentialsindia.com/

    Just wnated to inform you in case you didn't know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. And about that quote of God on your friend's tshirt and the poem you have mentioned... both have given me so much strength. I am going to enter a new phase of life and I am gonna think the same way from now on. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  30. good for you! blessing on the next
    parts of the interview.

    your God IS big!

    ReplyDelete
  31. thank you all, Liz,LnB, Lea... hey shoppingaholic i appreciate the info. !!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Praise God that He is so much bigger! We just need to give that mountain to Him!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Ruth,
    Okay, now we have to tell your interviews how big God is!!! And they will go smoothly!!! You are such a dear, sweet spirit and the Lord truly is with you through it all!!!

    I would also pray that He leads you to where He wants you to be...that is a powerful prayer.
    Love,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love your inspirational posts about God!! He is awesome!! New follower glad to have found you on Relax & Surf~Shari

    http://www.1grown2togo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Ruth, Thanks for your visit and comments. This post is amazing and what a simple thing to think about...tell your problems just how big God is! So profound! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Mollye

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥