"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you
always in every prayer of mine
for you all making request with joy...
that he which hath begun a good work in you
will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"
Philippians 1:3,4,6
thank you... each and every one for coming by and being a part of my world Underneath His Wrapping... i have been so blessed getting to know y'all... each note you left me has always lifted my spirit and encouraged me so much and i thank God for each of you.
i will be away from my PC for a while.. i know i'm going to miss y'all... but i hope to be back by the first week of next year...:) i will keep y'all close to my heart... will be praying for y'all.
for now i'll be busy shopping and packing...and wednesday night i'm flying away from this lovely city ... to a place i call home... please be praying for me too...
have a wonderful holiday...
and merry christmas....
image source : here
may the peace of God dwell richly in you and yours too...
please know that i will be thinking of you everyday...
until next time....
Ruth
p.s: Spiritual Sunday

Have a wonderful Christ-centered season Ruth. Have a safe journey. I too will be flying out on Monday to the place I call home. Have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
ReplyDeletei'm going to miss you sweetie.. but please enjoy your holiday you deserve a good one.... have a safe journey back home..
ReplyDeletelove you!
Ruth,
ReplyDeleteYou will be in my prayers throughout this holiday season. You will be missed and I look forward to your return! Happy Holidays and safe travels! Lots of love.
Tiffany
have the best, most magical Christmas
ReplyDeletein your beautiful home town.
merry Christmas,
lea
Dear Ruth, have a wonderful Christmas vacation with your family! We will miss you! :) Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Miss S.
Have a blessed Advent season and the merriest of Christmas. Enjoy your time with loved ones! We'll miss you but look forward to your return to cyberspace :)
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Christmas! Enjoy your break and looking forward to your return!
ReplyDeleteRuth! We will all miss you. Have fun with your Family. Happy Holiday:)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Ruth, and many blessings in the new year. See you then :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings as you travel Ruth. Enjoy your time at home, and know that we'll be thinking if you. Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteGodspeed, Dear Ruth. I hope you enjoy your get away and come back refreshed and full of stories about the wonderful time you get to spend with your family. Happy Advent and Merry Christmas! Blessings, Eastlyn
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed, wonderful Christmas, Ruth!
ReplyDeleteHi Ruth!
ReplyDeleteOh goodness, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a beautiful trip!!!!
XO
Merry Merry Christmas! Safe travel and God bless you!
ReplyDeleteSafe travels, Ruth! Enjoy the time at home and have a happy holiday.
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for your safe journey. Be sure to bring us lots of good stories of your journey. Looking forward to more of your blogs in January
ReplyDeleteHave a nice trip home!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Christmas, Ruth!
ReplyDeleteSafe travels, God Bless You!
Hi Ruth, what a beautiful scripture you have shared today. Thank you for blessing me this morning, have a wonderful weekend, Nan
ReplyDeleteRuthy.. have a lovely Christmas at home... will be praying for your safe travel..
ReplyDelete~Ankur
Have a wonderful trip...and a Merry Christmas. Patty
ReplyDeleteRuth - you will be missed, but I pray you have a lovely and enjoyable time with your family as you celebrate the birth of our Savior.
ReplyDelete"See" you in the New Year.
Joan
We will miss you and will be looking forward to your return to blogging. Have a wonderful Christmas and a wonderful vacation away from the computer.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Charlotte
I hope you have a safe journey and a lovely Christmas. See you in the new year :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a lovely Christmas with your family Ruth...i will miss YOU! :-)
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful holiday... a blessed Christmas with family...
ReplyDeletewill miss you so much and will be looking forward to your return.. please bring back lots of pictures of your hometown.
Hugs,
Citz
so happy you are going home for Christmas. please enjoy your time with family.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Ruth!
Oh Ruth, even though I've only recently been reading your blog, you will be missed. I pray for safe journeys and a time of renewal. Look forward to hearing from you when you return.
ReplyDeleteJocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com
praying for you and excited for you. I remember the picture of those mountains where 'home' is. God safe and have a ton of fun. Happy Holidays.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post, Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and have a safe journey!
ReplyDeleteaww..am gonna miss u more.nywe hav a blessed and awesome time..safe journey.in case u meet lumthaipou convey him my regards.m doin really gud.God s working in me..yet kip praying 4 me..i'l b prayin 4 u 2..yeah until then merry christmas n happy new year.convey my wishes 2 ur family.lov u mam
ReplyDeleteHave a safe journey... have lots of fun..
ReplyDeleteand Merry Christmas!
I don't post often but I am a follower of your blog.
ReplyDeleteI just love Philippians so thank you for sharing such a beautiful verse from that book of the bible.
Have a wonderful Christmas! =)
Enjoy this time of year,you will be missed. I will be praying for you.
ReplyDeleteGinger
Merry Christmas and have a safe journey. You will be in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Annette
Have a wonderful Christmas filled with peace and happiness.
ReplyDeleteSweet Blessings,
Virginia
Dearest Ruth,
ReplyDeleteOh, I am going to miss you.
Wishing you a wonderful blessed Christmas with your loved ones. And safe journey wherever you are going!
Counting moments to see you back here sharing your lovely postings again!
Love ya!
Praying :) Have a blessed trip and a sweet Spiritual Sunday.
ReplyDeleteSafe travels.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful hiatus and Christmas Holiday! By design, I'm just coming off of a break of my own.
ReplyDeleteKaren
Have a wonderful and Merry Christmas!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful Blessed Christmas, and I will keep you in my prayers!!!
ReplyDeleteGod Bless you, and everyone!!!
Lon
Merry Christmas, Ruth! Have a great time and can't wait to "hear" from you soon!
ReplyDeleteThe Merriest of Christmasses to you, too, Ruth. You are such a light to the world.
ReplyDeletexo Erin
Sweet Ruth, I miss you and wanted to say~~~You are an Awesome woman of God and His ways...
ReplyDeleteThanks for being YOU!!!
Merry Christmas~~~May our Sweet LORD cover You with blessings while you seek Him in this, His beautiful season.
Isn't it magnificent knowing He is the Reason for every Season...I'm sooooo very blessed that He directed me to such Beautiful Blogging Sister's ..Truly, it sooooo warms my heart......Hugs Dena
Merry Christmas! You are such a blessing to us, and I know you'll enjoy all the blessings He sends in return!
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed, blessed Christmas, Ruth!
ReplyDeleteMerry merry merry Christmas, Ruth!! I pray that you have a delightful, blessed Christmas no matter where you are...because Christmas is truly in our hearts!
ReplyDeleteHugs and prayers,
Carolyn ~ Cottage Sunshine
Checking in on you Ruth. Blessings.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a Merry Christmas, Ruth!
ReplyDeleteI hope yoy are doing great my friend! I want to wish you a very happy New Year filled with great health, happiness and plenty of laughter! I hope you had a super Christmas!
ReplyDeleteMama Hen
Blessed Christmas and happy new year! :) Am praying that you had a safe trip!
ReplyDeleteHi There!
ReplyDeleteThis is a little late, but I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that your new year is going well. All the best to you!
Kim