12.02.2010

beauty...


beauty is everywhere if we have the eyes to see...


thank you all for stopping by and leaving me warm wishes for my birthday
i so appreciate each and everyone of you.


love y'all heaps
Ruth


9 comments:

  1. the glory of the Lord for all to see.

    "for since the creation of the world, God's
    invisible qualities-His eternal power and
    divine nature-have been clearly seen, being
    understood from what has been made, so
    that men are without excuse." rom. 1:20

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed we are surrounded by His beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Happy belated birthday! Sorry I missed it, but I hope it was a great one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! Sorry, I didn't get a chance! Happy belated birthday!!

    Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12/03/2010

    That is beautiful; it looks like Jesus is radiating His light down upon us!!!

    God's Blessings to you!!!

    Lon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday my dear friend! I hope you had a super celebration and keep celebrating! My computer has a virus, so I was not around. The picture in this post is spectacular! I hope you are well! Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful picture Ruth. God reveals Himself in such spectacular ways. Blessings. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, beauty is indeed everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥