its 12:15 am where i live.
i know i should be sleeping
but i can't.
a peaceful night it is...
i thought i'd show y'all what i'm looking at...
a part of Bangalore city
and how it looks tonight....
but excuse my not so great pictures...
i still have yet to learn how to use my camera...lol
i can't sleep... cause i'm counting days...
two more weeks... thats it! i leave this city.
i'm taking a long holiday.. going to my parents place
to the beautiful hills... where i grew up.
it's going to be a special Christmas...
i'm so looking forward to it.
what about you? what are you looking forward to?
do tell.......:)
thanks for stopping by.
Love y'all
Ruth


Ruth those hills where your parents live are magnificent...you will have such a lovely time seeing your family and beautiful country. I will see all my grown kids at Christmas....and ALL of the grandkids as well...:-)seeing family is always a special part of celebrating Christmas. :-)
ReplyDeletewow!i am so happy 4 u sis!!have a blessed time!i'm looking forward to passing my exams n getting a promise 4m God..wana know Him more
ReplyDeleteHi Ruth, Both of your pictures are beautiful but I know you must be so excited to visit those beautiful hills of home. It looks so peaceful. I pray that you will have a safe and blessed visit with your beloved family. I am so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteOh Ruth Sweetie...
ReplyDeleteI am so thrilled you weren't sleeping tonight as you were able to share this magnificent photo of the city. What a beauty it is. SO still, and SO peaceful looking. The lights give it such a beautiful glow. As I look back into the city lights in the distance, I like to think there are a few others not sleeping as well either. You my friend, are not alone.
The photos of the hills are absolutely breathtaking. I can see why you yearn to go there, not only to see your sweet Momma, but to see this beautiful valley as well. How green and beautiful it is. Home for the holidays. How wonderful.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Ruth, sweet friend, and keep counting down those days until your Christmas holiday. I will be looking forward to many beautiful photos from your trip.
Hugs to you sweet friend and much love, Sherry
Ruth,
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are beautiful. The night time shots are peaceful and lovely. The hills where your parents live are breathtaking!
Ruth,
ReplyDeleteThis is my first time visting your blog.
I think your pictures look great! I'm not very good with a camera either. I just "aim and shoot" and hope for the best. :)
Anyway, I enjoyed visiting your blog today. You are welcomed to visit mine if you would like.
Blessings,
-Lady Rose
What a beautiful view you have! I hope that you are sleeping now (about 4 hours from your post), and I pray that you are blessed with sweet dreams.
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
-Cindy <><
I can't blame you for not being able to sleep. How lovely to reunite with your family for the holidays. I pray you have a safe journey and a wonderful visit.
ReplyDeleteCarrie, you are right seeing loved ones is indeed a special part of Christmas... i'm happy for you that you'll be seeing your kids and grandkids... what a blessing.
ReplyDeleteJenny, i'll miss you my dear... will be praying for your exam.
Mildred, thank you so much.
Sherry, i do think so too... i wasn't alone...:) thank you so very much sweet Sherry!
Carol, thank you very much for stopping by.
Lady Rose, what a pleasure to have you here.. thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you again SOON..:)I love your site!!
Cindy, thank you.. i did sleep.. a good sleep..:)
SSCL, thank you so very much...
Hugs to y'all....
Love,
Ruth
That's beautiful! I'm looking forward to first Thanksgiving we've had in a long time with all of my siblings. :)
ReplyDeleteHow's your sister doing?
I hope you have a wonderful trip!
I don't blame you! I wouldn't be able to sleep either!Looks like such a beautiful place to be! xoxo
ReplyDeletemerci beaucoup!!have fun!so is chamgai bro going home too??
ReplyDeleteAdrienne, thank you! My sister is recovering...thanks for praying.
ReplyDeleteTaj, thank you so very much..
Jenny... :)yes he is going too...
wow!a family get together aftr a long tym.gud.gud..hav a blessed christmas!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenny dear... yes after 4 yrs we're having a family reunion... yipppeeeee....
ReplyDeletedear ruth,
ReplyDeletei am astounded by the beauty of your
homeland and so happy you get to
go home for Christmas!
my thanksgiving has been made very
special by the homecoming of all five
of my precious ones.
blessings,
lea
yay!yipee 4 u!!btw wen exactly r u leavin n wen wil u reach?
ReplyDeleteI look forward to being home, just as you do. Our homes just happen to be in different places! Best wishes for a happy homecoming!
ReplyDeleteLea, what a happy thanksgiving it must be indeed... to have all your children home. I'm so happy for you... Have a blessed one!!
ReplyDeleteJenny, i leave on the 9th of Dec. I'll be home on the 10th afternoon...:)
Elizabeth, thank you so much for stopping by. Blessings!!
Lloyd, thanks for coming by... i'll surely will visit yours SOON.
This is lovely Ruth! I hope you will have a great holiday where you grew up. It is something so special to look forward to. Thank you for all of you support. I really appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteMama Hen
MamaHen, thanks for coming by...yes i'm so looking forward to homecoming..:)
ReplyDeleteLovely views! Happy Thanksgiving day Ruth!
ReplyDeletewow Ruth....the night pictures of the city are nice but the ones of the rolling hills where you grew up....amazing. I understand why you're counting down. ☺
ReplyDeleteoh good :) when will u get back?
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing your pictures. I always wanted to see the world. Through the bloggers, I get to know people from all over! My prayer for Christmas is that I will get to visit with my grandchildren. Hope you have a wonderful visit with your family.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your holiday, looks like a lovely place to go.
ReplyDeleteThat looks wonderful, Ruth! I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving in your part of the world. Lots of love to you, friend!
ReplyDelete~Laura
thanks Stephani, Sarah and Jenny...
ReplyDeleteKaren, how nice that you'll get to visit with your grandchildren. They are so lucky they have you...:)
thank you Toyin.
Laura, we had awesome Thanksgiving... Hope you had a good one yourself. Love ya too...
Blessings to y'all
Ruth
That is a pretty picture of the city. What a great view you have. And the picture of the hills is gorgeous! Enjoy your vacation!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by last weekend for Relax & Surf Sunday! I am following you back (finally!). I hope you had a great week, and I hope to "see you in the surf" again tonight or tomorrow. :-D
What beautiful countryside awaits you. I love the city lights though. They are sparkling and pretty. I do hope you enjoy your wonderful holiday. A much needed rest and long visit I am sure. I am grateful to be in our new home but I wait for my brother-in-law to get moving to Alaska so he will be out of our house. I know it sounds selfish but I was raised with a wonderful father and mother and there was no alcoholism. It is very difficult for me. I would like to see him go quickly. My children are unhappy too. :(( But I do looking forward to a wonderful Christmas dinner with the phamily in our new place. Anne
ReplyDeleteThe hills and the city are each beautiful in their own right. I hope you are enjoying your visit home! :)
ReplyDelete