i thank each of you who responded to the prayer call for Skyler. i'm thrilled beyond words to know that there are many praying in this beautiful blog land. i'm thrilled that although miles and nations apart we can unite our hearts and lift our requests up to the throne of grace.
Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. ~ Matthew 18:19
so dearests, i'd like you all to add one more request to your prayer list.
my sister-in-law gave birth to a beautiful baby boy yesterday. the baby is fine but she isn't. she's bleeding way too much due to severe internal infection,also diagnosed with typhoid and malaria. she is now in ICU... in a critical condition. please do lift her up and pray that she gets well soon. the baby boy needs her.
i will post updates as and when i hear from the doc....
thank you all in advance.
*****************************
UPDATE:
my sister-in-law continues to stay in the ICU. our family is so grateful for the many blood donors.
and thank you all very much for praying for her.
Love,
Ruth
Dear Ruth, I will say prayers for your sister and her beautiful baby. I am so sorry that she is so ill. My thoughts are with you and your family!
ReplyDeleteMama Hen
dear ruth,
ReplyDeletei do pray that the One who loves her more
than even you do will heal the infection,
replenish the blood loss, and increase her
strength to mommy that precious baby.
love,
lea
Dearest Ruth,
ReplyDeleteI will add your sister to my prayer list and pray that the Lord heals her and strengthens her body. Please keep us informed and the power of prayer works in your lives.
Ruth, I will join you i pray for for your sister-in-law. I pray all of these things (infections), blood loss, can stop and be overcome. We asked Jesus Christ, Our Great Physician and Healer to work through the drs. & medicine. In Jesus name,
ReplyDeleteSweet girl, I will be praying! what's your sister's name(if I may ask)? I understad if you don't want to give that out. God knows!
ReplyDeleteOh my dear friend, I'm adding your sister-in-law to my prayer book. May she be given the strength to over come all that is attacking her body. May the doctors working on her hear the Lord's directions for healing. And may the sweet blessing from heaven grow up before his mother's eyes .. He needs her, this precious little one. Hugs to you and your family Blessings HHL
ReplyDeleteDear Ruth,
ReplyDeleteI just saw both of your prayer requests and wanted you to know that you have my prayers!
"With God all things are possible."
God bless,
~Miss S.
Oh Ruth, praying my dear! Thank you for letting us know. Keep us updated. Love to you all.
ReplyDeleteRuth, I'm praying hard for your sister-in-law that she gets well and gets to raise the baby boy she just gave life to. Keep me updated!
ReplyDeletei'm so grateful for all of you sweet sisters!!
ReplyDeleteYes Adrienne her name is Eka...:)
Love,
Ruth
Hi Ruth,
ReplyDeleteI am your pen pal- it's so nice to meet you:)
I am so sorry to read about your SIL- I will def. be praying for her, family, friends and the medical staff.
(((HUGS))) & Prayers-
His Love & Mine,
Daphne
Ruth, I am praying for your sister-in-law and her sweet baby.He needs his mom growing up.
ReplyDeleteOur God knows no limits and can do all things.
Hugs and prayers, Annette
joining you in prayer for this beautiful little boy Skyler. thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletep.s: and for your sister-in-law...
ReplyDeleteLove,
Citz