... that I am thankful.
For a family that loves me.
For friends and colleagues who care.
For a job that fulfills.
For superiors who understand.
For a day as beautiful as today...
Most importantly, for ME.....
I am thankful.
I will not complain while I know my imperfections.
For God is still working on me, to make me what I ought to be.
He knows what He is doing and cannot make mistakes.
Who am I to complain.....
why I was not made the way I think I should look like?
or why I was not made the way I should be?
I will be still and know He is God.
I will TRUST and be THANKFUL.

I love this post.....I'm trying my best to love me 'cause God does!!! Thank you for the gentle reminder!!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful Ruth and you echo my own heart. Have an amazing weekend!!!!
ReplyDeleteMeMe線上免費視訊聊天
ReplyDelete台灣色情自拍寫真
台灣美女貼圖區 kiss
18禁情色成人影音
完美女人影音視訊網
影音視訊娛樂網
台灣免費影城
情色交友視訊
影音視訊情人網
ut聊天室
ReplyDelete性浪女交友視訊影音
性浪女交友視訊聊天
性浪女交友影音直播
性浪女交友影音視頻
性浪女交友影音視訊
性浪女交友影音聊天
性浪女交友聊天直播
性浪女交友聊天視頻
性浪女交友聊天視訊
性浪女交友聊天影音