4.23.2010

I'm the Winner YAY!!

i won a book give away by  Susan Hollaway. Susan has a beautiful blog where she writes awesome book reviews. Every one come visit her here. I happened upon her blog a week or so ago and have fallen in love reading her posts. I'm sure you would love it there. So go go go visit this lovely lady

the book i won is....
right now, i'm so excited and can't wait to read the book.... this is my first give away win...:-)

thank you Susie!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You deserve this win.

    Happy Reading...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/24/2010

    So awesome! Can't wait to hear the story from you...:)

    ~ Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... how nice! Congratulations Ruthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great Ruthy! I'm so happy for you. I know how much books mean to you and to your quests...:-)

    Thanks for introducing "Journeys of Love..." here. I do love the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you won this book? wow! this is one of the books that i've been wanting to read...:-)

    Congratulations Ruthy! Enjoy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4/24/2010

    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4/24/2010

    thats so nice sweetheart...:-)

    Enjoy your read!

    Louisa..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone! You all mean a lot to me...:-)

    Love,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥