my valentine is a huge fan of the European Football Team Manchester United...he wouldn't miss their match at any cost...so, i thought of picking up this mug for him... i hope he likes it...:-) i'm so blessed to have him in my life.
red isn't his favourite colour...he can't help it though, can he?.. i looked for other colours but anything to do with ManU has to be in RED!! I love RED anyway...
all my dear blogging friends...Happy Valentine's Day & a good weekend too !!


such a darling! Happy Valentine's Day!!
ReplyDeleteoh dear this one is cute! I'm sure he'll jump with JOY!
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day!
good choice of gift Ruthy... You guys have a great day!
ReplyDeletehave a good one Ruth. Many Blessings!
ReplyDeleteRuthy,thats a good one. I am 100 percent sure your that Valentine would fall in love @ first sight with the mug! Have a blessed Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteoh it is rily gud n beautiful.by d way who is ur valentine?Jus curious 2 kno.
ReplyDeleteJenny, will tell you soon girl..:-)
ReplyDelete