1.04.2010

its 2010!

i remember how people were freaking about the year Y2K some 10-15 years back... its 2010 now...people are freaking about 2012...we sense fear of uncertainity, fear of the unknown everywhere...as for me no matter what happens i'm going to trust the Lord...i don't know about tomorrow, don't know what my future holds...but i certainly know who holds my tomorrow and my future...JESUS...!! he holds my hand and will never forsake me...my BIBLE says so! 

          Psalm 91
1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 
2 I will say [b] of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,my God, in whom I trust."
3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. 5 You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, 6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. 8 You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. 9 If you make the Most High your dwelling— even the LORD, who is my refuge- 10 then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. 11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; 12 they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. 13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. 14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. 15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."


those of us numbered among HIS children need no fear... so why care what the world says?... i'm going to trust what MY BIBLE says and obey the leading of the HOLY SPIRIT... :-)

so talk about new year resolutions...old ones gone fulfilled or unfulfilled....truth be told, i don't even remember what were my resolutions for 2009...but i have a few for 2010... which of course will for sure be remembered as they are posted here...lol
~ memorize verses from the Bible
~ go to church every Sunday
~ read more books... wish i'd done more of it last year
~ take effort to improve my English- both spoken and written
~ give,give,give...because its better to give than receive.
 i'll share and post them as it comes along...as it happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥