8.25.2009

when there's a stirring in the heart...

In the quite and silence of the wee hours..... i lifted a sincere prayer. I thanked the Lord for the marvellous ways He's blessed my life with. And i meant it when i prayed.....Lord use me for Your glory... let me see people around me the way You do.... let my lips speak of Your truth... let my countenance bring Your light unto the lives of people i meet today... let my heart be filled with Your love and peace that comes from above.... let me be filled with the anointing of the Holy Spirit... help me fulfill Your plans and purposes....

He has put in my heart a burden...one that I couldn't describe. A kind that brings me to my knees...in tears...in intercession. I kept asking the Lord what it was. He took time to answer... yes, He did...until the appointed hour...until the time i could switch my phone back on.

My phone battery was dying and the charger, all of a sudden stopped functioning. So, for a couple of days i switched my phone off...laid it to rest under my pillow. I don't remember when and how i told him about it...Ashish (his heart was stirred...:))...oh he's such a sweetheart) decided to buy a new charger for me. Urgency he felt... i realised later...that without even having his breakfast he went hunting for Motorola store. While he went i was urged to pray. So i did. I asked God that He took Ashish to the right store.

When i got the new charger, i put my phone to charge for some time... before i decided to switch it back on. About half an hour later...and i just switched on the phone when it started to ring....
I wasn't sure who was calling....It was someone very dear to me...crying and in deep sorrow.

I'm not a counsellor...I'm just a simple girl. My heart was stirred today and i prayed a prayer. God answered...He fulfilled what He intended... What I'm trying to say here is, God does not require qualifications. All He needs is a donkey to ride on.

So, when there's a stirring in the heart...lets be willing to humble. For His Majesty wants ride on a heart that's meek and humble....onto someones life who is in need of His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by! i love your comments...they always make me SMILE..:)Bless you!! ♥